PLAYER Jamayne Isaako Discussion

all the best jamayne, football isn't important right now. if he needs time off, club should do everything they can to make that happen.

Well said. I think he has potential to be a great winger and his kicking game makes him a great asset to the team as well. I just can't see him as Fullback.
For now, I hope he has all the support he needs psychologically, because this is one of the moments where "it's just a game" is a more than apt excuse.
I think his immediate need, in the psychological sense was the first thing considered. The link, as you rightly point out between mental health and 'it's just a game' is important but on here, not respected in recent history.

Poor bugger.

Extremely sad at the best of times, but under current circumstances it's hard to imagine.

Best to him and his family.

I think his immediate need, in the psychological sense was the first thing considered. The link, as you rightly point out between mental health and 'it's just a game' is important but on here, not respected in recent history.
Maybe because it's being abused as an excuse by some... nevertheless, not the thread for it.

If he can get to NZ for the funeral but can’t get back into the country for a few weeks or even until the season is over, well that’s how it has to be.

Football will be here next year, but sadly, you can only farewell a loved one once.

We may also be a ****-up of a club in many ways at the moment, but we always look after our players, so I already know that will be their position too.

Last edited:
Any news on Isaako? Did he make it back for the funeral? How's covid affecting his return?

Thoughts and prayers with the Isaako family..

2020 can so go **** itself....

Good news that we've got one of our boys back. Can't imagine how much pent up emotion and energy he must have after those grueling couple of months travel/quarantine for an occasions which must have been tragically sad.

Hope he gets a run before season's end. He'll be dying to flash his brand new sleeve.

I imagine he’d be stoked coming back to a club without Seibold too. Especially if rumours about Seibold’s game plans are true.

I imagine he’d be stoked coming back to a club without Seibold too. Especially if rumours about Seibold’s game plans are true.
There is probably much truth in what you say. Pies did mess him around quite a bit.

Hopefully we get a focused Isaako back next week. The seasons dead but we need to start improving now not later.

Best we leave Idroppo out of the side then.....

Imo isaako has 6 potential, because he has the strongest kicking ability in probably the entire game, and since he came from a fullback background he clearly has some passing ability.

Obviously this is hoping he can reclaim his 2018 form.

Imo isaako has 6 potential, because he has the strongest kicking ability in probably the entire game, and since he came from a fullback background he clearly has some passing ability.

Really? I'd see him as a wing or centre, he hasn't shown any real playmaking ability or kicking in play. Did you watch him play in cup?

I haven’t seen any indication of any sort of ball playing ability from isaako.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Cavalo
  • Midean
  • IceWorks
  • FACTHUNT
  • johnny plath
  • westy316
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • Matheos
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
  • Gaz
  • Tmac
  • TimWhatley
  • Bish
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.