Jamayne Isaako

Super Freak

Super Freak

International Captain
Forum Staff
Jan 25, 2014
What do we do when Kahu comes back? Do we drop Isaako or do we keep him in the side?

This kid is the real deal. That final conversion was a very difficult kick and he ices it calmly. He has great composure.

Personally, I think he is a better kicker than Kahu. He has a better strike on him.

What do we do when Kahu comes back? Do we drop Isaako or do we keep him in the side?

This kid is the real deal. That final conversion was a very difficult kick and he ices it calmly.

Personally, I think he is a better kicker than Kahu. He has a better strike on him.

Oates might get a run in the backrow but I doubt it with the game he had on the wing.
Su’A is looking preferred in the back row

I will be highly disappointed if they drop Isaako, like you said he is definitely the real deal and adds so much to our side. If we can keep him he's the future and worth making the hard call on Kahu

Opacic out, Kahu centre, Bird in the halves, Kodi Bench. That's what I see.

Opacic out, Kahu centre, Bird in the halves, Kodi Bench. That's what I see.

I like Kahu, but every time he plays in the centers he gets injured. He was shocking in our round 1 game there tbf, but he has all the skills and I dont think his defence is as bad usually as it was that game. I'm still not sure we can trust his body to stand up to playing there if I'm truthful.

I like Kahu, but every time he plays in the centers he gets injured. He was shocking in our round 1 game there tbf, but he has all the skills and I dont think his defence is as bad usually as it was that game. I'm still not sure we can trust his body to stand up to playing there if I'm truthful.

Would absolutely prefer to stick with Oppa going on what he showed tonight, I just can't see them leaving Kahu out and it's the only spot he fits.

Would absolutely prefer to stick with Oppa going on what he showed tonight, I just can't see them leaving Kahu out and it's the only spot he fits.

They all need to keep performing and actually earn their spots. I dont think issako has actually done a lot wrong, but I think he needs to get on the end of things more like he has today. He does need to back himself and get a bit more involved

I think Kahu is more reliable at the moment, I'd still rate him the better winger.

At this stage, I wouldn't be against sending Kahu off to the Knights or some other struggling club then putting his value to better use. Isaako offers everything he does and more. Better at goalkicking, not made of glass, younger and a higher potential ceiling.

I like Kahu, I really do, but we can't afford to have a NZ rep player on our books that spends more time off the field than he does on it.

At this stage, I wouldn't be against sending Kahu off to the Knights or some other struggling club then putting his value to better use. Isaako offers everything he does and more. Better at goalkicking, not made of glass, younger and a higher potential ceiling.

I like Kahu, I really do, but we can't afford to have a NZ rep player on our books that spends more time off the field than he does on it.

Offer him to the Titans as a fb , they would most likely take the bait

It's a bit of a myth that Jordan Kahu is made out of glass, yes he suffered injuries early in his career however Jordan Kahu made 67 appearances between 2015-17 compared to his wing partner Corey Oates 68. And the injured jaw that could have easily happened to any other player in the NRL is totally unrelated to the early setbacks he suffered leading into his NRL career.

It's a bit of a myth that Jordan Kahu is made out of glass, yes he suffered injuries early in his career however Jordan Kahu made 67 appearances between 2015-17 compared to his wing partner Corey Oates 68. And the injured jaw that could have easily happened to any other player in the NRL is totally unrelated to the early setbacks he suffered leading into his NRL career.

Thanks. I would not have guessed that. Unfortunately for Kahu he carried injury into many of those appearances. Early on it seemed to be knees and more recently it was groin.

It's unfortunate that he has endured such injuries early on, but it hasn't stopped him making a valuable member of the side either, I wouldn't be rushing him out the door so quickly, especially not without knowing where Oate's future lies.

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Reds2011
  • jarro65
  • theshed
  • jd87
  • Purple Pills
  • NSW stables
  • Mr Fourex
  • Broncosgirl
  • Santa
  • Redfern_1980
  • Dazza 92
  • Waynesaurus
  • Manofoneway
  • GCBRONCO
  • Fatboy
  • Skyblues87
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.