James Maloney

The headline on fox was like "something Broncos fans won't be happy with"

I was like **** off we better not be buying Maloney.

Our defence is horrendous so let's waste the cap space on a fucking turnstile

this is the SMH headline:

'I'm happy as Larry': Why Maloney has no desire to bail out Broncos

these sort of headlines show how poor league journalism is in this country. especially as there has been no suggestion the Broncos have any interest in Maloney anyway. the closest thing was Joey Johns suggesting we should chase him

this is the SMH headline:

'I'm happy as Larry': Why Maloney has no desire to bail out Broncos

these sort of headlines show how poor league journalism is in this country. especially as there has been no suggestion the Broncos have any interest in Maloney anyway. the closest thing was Joey Johns suggesting we should chase him
They lead their own narrative and never face scrutiny over it.

We don't have any cap... but somehow we would sign Maloney and likely have to pay a transfer fee to Catalans (which also falls into the cap).

The NSWRL media have been screaming for us to use Dearden... yet now they want us to sign a different half altogether... so in their minds are we running 6. Maloney 7. Dearden and Milf and Croft are now dropped??

The NSWRL have criticized us for not having experience... and then criticized us for signing Teo & Luke... and now they want us to sign a 34 yr halfback that hasn't played for months

Our defence is horrendous and Maloney is well known to be one of the worst defenders in the comp.... in a revised playing style where defence is getting absolutely punished.

He's almost the worst signing that we could make right now.

Last edited:

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • The Don
  • Xzei
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BruiserMk1
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncorob
  • Fitzy
  • RolledOates
  • kiwibronco
  • Kev_Guz
  • Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.