• Thread starter the big farlowski
  • Start date
the big farlowski

the big farlowski

BRL Player
Feb 25, 2016
Upload 2019 4 5 13 12 38

giphy.gif

Man, we already cop it for sweeping shit under the rug. Not that a bender is anyone else's business but still...

Who the **** took the photo? One of his "mates" no doubt.

giphy.gif

Man, we already cop it for sweeping shit under the rug. Not that a bender is anyone else's business but still...

Could his contract be torn up over this if true? He is meant to be recovering from an injury, not be out on the sauce. When will these over-entitled dickheads learn!

Could his contract be torn up over this if true? He is meant to be recovering from an injury, not be out on the sauce. When will these over-entitled dickheads learn!

I hope not, he's one of the teams' only shining lights. Is this worse than what Haas did to get a 4 game suspension?

I might just be overreacting because of frustration, but it just feels like shit is falling apart at the moment.

Had nothing to do with his debilitating ankle injury that was broadcast on national television last week

Who the **** is Farley

I can only imagine the date refers to the pics/vids above? That was the first thing I was wondering as well.

Date would match the images - its the panthers scandal thing from early march.

What about the time on the photos? Was he in that state at 1:59PM or is that when the image is uploaded?

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.