James Roberts - No Sanction for photo circulating on social media

• Thread starter the big farlowski
  • Start date
I love the jet but when he's not limping around he's in the news for doing stupid shit. For all his potential I think he's fallen way short at the Broncos in terms of success. He's been good ( really good some games) but for a lot of games pretty average and struggled to get into games mostly IMO. His body is a worry with regular breakdowns... I have been hoping that this season was going to be massive for him, his long awaited blockbuster season!! But so far he's injured again, twice in 4 rounds and he's back in the news for doing stupid shit!! Might be a blessing if he does head south.

Must admit I thoroughly enjoyed Jimmy picking up the ball and running the length of the field or whatever to score. But it never happened consistently enough.
Just as happy watching Staggsy put in all the time and have a real go. Life’s like that. Bring it on, I'm content. We've given Jimmy our best shot and he may have been found wanting.

Must admit I thoroughly enjoyed Jimmy picking up the ball and running the length of the field or whatever to score. But it never happened consistently enough.
Just as happy watching Staggsy put in all the time and have a real go. Life’s like that. Bring it on, I'm content. We've given Jimmy our best shot and he may have been found wanting.

Let's be honest here, he probably let in close to as many tries as he scored over the years. Regularly found out in defence.

Bye Jim, Oxford Street awaits, have fun!

We all know James Roberts will carve us to shreds if he ever played against us.

I'd certainly like to keep Jimmy for a few years yet. I think he'll go downhill rapidly closer to 30, but until then gotta make the most of it.

My mate reckons Folau tweeted out some more religious shit, so hopefully Aus Rugby flick him and we can pick him on Roosters rates (giving the hard done by battlers a second chance Fergie style).

Not even remotely interested in the bigoted piece of shit. **** off to the UK or something, or better yet a remote state in the USA where your views are appreciated.

I'd take him back if he wasn't an actual fuckwit to begin with.

We broke the bank to get him on board then he goes and ***** off to chase AFL dollars. **** off, I'd never cheer him on and what he says on social media is the very lowest of the list of what I dislike about him.

It's funny how one of the things Folau mentions that will send you to hell is fornication, but he went around pulling chicks during his time here every weekend.

Last edited:
Roberts is an amazing athlete no doubt, and he is incredibly strong for his size. I feel we have never really utilised him properly. He is a deadset gamewinner and has crazy x factor but he looked more dangerous at the Titans, and that's saying something. Most of the opportunities he creates for us is when he goes sniffing ala Justin Hodges.

Roberts is an amazing athlete no doubt, and he is incredibly strong for his size. I feel we have never really utilised him properly. He is a deadset gamewinner and has crazy x factor but he looked more dangerous at the Titans, and that's saying something. Most of the opportunities he creates for us is when he goes sniffing ala Justin Hodges.

Broncos mentality of pass it to jimmy early and he’ll wreak havoc will only work on the very odd occasion. Our current halves will never know how to utilise him properly

Broncos mentality of pass it to jimmy early and he’ll wreak havoc will only work on the very odd occasion. Our current halves will never know how to utilise him properly

I’m yet to see him play like a classic centre with us. Did it regularly at the Titans

Roberts could at least try and hit a hole once in a while instead of just waiting out the back for them to give him the ball so he can run around defenders like my 7 year old nephew does.

No fucking way to Izzy. Not interested in the bigoted piece of shit using us to top up his retirement.

I would deadset pull a @Bucking Beads if we signed that shit bag.

Last edited:
Has there been any updates on the Jet to wabits rumours?

Active Now

• Midean
  • Mustafur
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.