RUMOUR James Roberts to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
austin71

austin71

NRL Player
Apr 21, 2013
Apparently Wayne Bennett has been in contact with James Roberts. What are your thoughts. We could do with his speed....

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: James Roberts to Broncos Rumour

Apparently Wayne Bennett has been in contact with James Roberts. What are your thoughts. We could do with his speed....

Would love his speed and if anyone can keep him on the straight and narrow it is Wayne, yet seems unlikely. Where did you hear this?

Zero Tackle... Also Nrl Rumours on Instagram

Thanks mate

Fucking hell, a left edge of Oates, Roberts, Milf and Glenn/Teo would be unstoppable. How's his defence though?

Yep, we need Roberts more than we need Te'o. I've been under the impression that he's not very good defensively, but I can't recall the scenarios that have led to that. It's a risk I'm willing to take!

I'll wait until there is a bit more substance to the rumour until I get interested. We're always linked to every man and his dog coming off contract.

As I said when the whole Titans contract thing came up, he's the best possible free agent we could get right now, by far, he's literally a faster and better in every aspect version of Copley.

Copley one edge..Roberts the other

I'm all for signing him .... I think he would be a better signing than Te'o.

IMO, this backline could be deadly if given time to gel.

1. Boyd
2. Oates
3. Copley
4. Roberts
5. Kahu
6. Milford
7. Hunt

I don't really know who he is, but people are saying he sucks in defence, then no thanks.

I don't really know who he is, but people are saying he sucks in defence, then no thanks.

He won Dally M Centre of the year and was undoubtedly the best attaching player all season, but someone said he can't defend on a forum. Well that settles it guys, we'll have to pass on him.

I love this bloke he is probably the best attacking centre in the comp and is far superior to Copley and Reed. We could even play him on the wing as well.

I would sign him up on the spot if I got the chance to

He is a gun, a bit like Radradra at Parra - give him the ball and let him score.

Bennett would put him on notice about any off-field crap so not a lot of risk there.

Roberts makes Copley and Reed look like Ryan Morgan or something, so I definitely wouldn't mind him.

How did Roberts go against Reeds "shit defense" this year? He's a good player but he is very hot and cold. I guess that comes with playing for the Titans. I think Reed had just as many good games as Roberts this year though.

He'd be a real 'project' for Wayne too, a real ' rocks or diamonds' type player.
I'd love the Broncos to sign him though as he really is the X-factor type of player we need alongside Milf and Hunt.

I think Reed had just as many good games as Roberts this year though.

rHDhoPn.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.