James Segeyaro signs with Broncos - Effective Immediately

I love my partner in part for her footy nouse.

We were best friends before we were together. I remember going to watch her play touch footy and I smoked a few joints in the car on the hill.

Meanwhile, I fell in love with her that night. She scored three tries in the corner, diving each time like the points were all that mattered.

Love my chickadee

Your partner is James Segeyaro?

McCullough is Broncos anchor. He's been holding the Broncos team back all these years and many of us here have voiced this issue without much change. But today is a new day, it's undeniable, McCullough needs to go.

McCullough is Broncos anchor. He's been holding the Broncos team back all these years and many of us here have voiced this issue without much change. But today is a new day, it's undeniable, McCullough needs to go.
He's not going anywhere. He'll take his place in the lineup when he is fully fit. You don't throw away someone with the amount of experience that he has. Turps has been solid but ISC beckons in a couple weeks time.

He's not going anywhere. He'll take his place in the lineup when he is fully fit. You don't throw away someone with the amount of experience that he has. Turps has been solid but ISC beckons in a couple weeks time.

Really? You want to give Macca another opportunity to improve? He’s had so many years to improve his and the teams game. It’s time to move on.

Really? You want to give Macca another opportunity to improve? He’s had so many years to improve his and the teams game. It’s time to move on.

I don’t think anyone wants him back but I have a strong feeling he will be in the number 9 as soon as he’s ready. Personally I would be planning for the future, but it’s just the political crap that will get in the way of that

McCullough may get another shot but a winning coach won't be looking for answers, he'll be looking for improvement. If Turpin keeps this standard then my guess is AS won't be able to find a place for Macca. That will be even more likely if Segeyaro also maintains his fitst game standard.

I watched Segs defence and he was courageous, Jeff Robson like on the big guys. Dropping a few like stones. Don't go off about Robson, if you want to see good little guy technique for taking big guys down, watch some old games. You might have missed it. Not flawless but...

Nothing like a good win to bring out a literary flourish . Anchors and lampposts . Brilliant .

He's not going anywhere. He'll take his place in the lineup when he is fully fit. You don't throw away someone with the amount of experience that he has.

Now that would be the definition of insanity. Repeating the same old shit and expecting a different result.

I watched Segs defence and he was courageous, Jeff Robson like on the big guys. Dropping a few like stones. Don't go off about Robson, if you want to see good little guy technique for taking big guys down, watch some old games. You might have missed it. Not flawless but...

How good was it? Seggy only looks to be about 5'7 but he was cutting them in half as they came to him.

No harm to you, accept, but **** me dead

-Macca's negative tactics in the last 10 minutes of the 15 GF contributed to that loss
-Macca has been very much subpar in 19, contributing to two close loses that we should have won
-Turps is undefeated in bronco's jersey and is the very definition of what seibold wants in a dummy half
-Seggy is a bronco marketers wet sticky dream if he stays sober, and on his day he is origin caliber in a way that macca never will be.

There is absolutely no fkn way macca is just cssually strolling back in to the side. He very well might get there, but the last remains of the 08 U20s are likely moving on from this team, in the very near future.

Last edited:

That would be depressing.

A team like the Roosters could snap Turpin up before June 30, to cover for Friend.

I do have the feeling that once Macca is fit, he will get his 9 jersey back, unfortunately.
However, in the post game presser last night Seibs did say he had a “soft spot” for Jake, and that he coached him in the U18 QLD side a few years back..so that’s a good sign moving forward.
Clubs will no doubt be circling Turps, especially from his last 2 games. He defends like a 110kg forward, and we cant afford to loose him. Nor can we now afford to loose Seggy.
Hopefully, a club like lets say, the Titans want to lure Macca.
Putting him back in this side will be like going 10 steps backwards.
Hopefully Turps and Seggy keep performing and make it too hard to bring Macca back in this side.

IF this form continues between Turps and Segs, there is ZERO chance Seibs will change Macca into the lineup. If he did - the team would go backward and he would look much like a spud.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Organix
  • Wolfie
  • broncos4life
  • Mr Fourex
  • Battler
  • Brocko
  • kiwi2
  • KateBroncos1812
  • FACTHUNT
  • Rambstien
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mustafur
  • Aldo
  • broncsgoat
  • Morkel
  • BroncosAlways
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Foordy
  • Justwin
... and 33 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.