James Segeyaro signs with Broncos - Effective Immediately

He's been playing 80 every week for Newtown, he's match fit.

Won't be playing tonight though, didn't get him on the team list Tuesday. He'll play next week.

righto thanx...good to know....i guess Alex Glenn is a back up hooker for tonight then...or Turpin goes the full 80..??

righto thanx...good to know....i guess Alex Glenn is a back up hooker for tonight then...or Turpin goes the full 80..??

Yeah I'd say it'll be Glenn, either that or we bring Paix on to the bench to cover him for 30 mins, will have to wait and see.

I think Seg the player could improve us. Seg the man could lead our youth into poor life choices. Segs doesn't seem to be a criminal i just think he loves to party a bit much.

Hopefully the club has put some rules in place.

Good. Do think it's funny though that quite a few on here were vehement in that we wouldn't sign him and we weren't interested.

Not sure how to feel about this one. Could go either way.

maybe he might realize this is his last chance in the NRL and fix his off field shit.

It’s funny, you don’t even have to wonder about some people’s reactions. As soon as you see the username you know it will be ‘a disaster’ or ‘desperation signing’

Good. Do think it's funny though that quite a few on here were vehement in that we wouldn't sign him and we weren't interested.

do you really think we would have signed him if Macca hadn't gone down? ... i doubt it. from the reports it seems we only started negotiations after the injury to Macca.

this signing worries me due to the rumours of his toxic behaviour ... hopefully, his brief sabbatical from the NRL has given him a wake up call, because talent wise, he shouldn't have had any trouble finding a club to give him a contract, behaviour and his impact on the team environment, would be the only possible reason no-one touched him

Amazing signing. Surely Seibold gives him three options: run, pass to a forward, pass to a half. We don’t need him to be a Smith ball player.

Well anyone who is not a fan of Macca, we just signed the Anti-Macca. The 2 couldn’t be further apart as people or players.

Like all things Seibold this season it is too early to make a call but I’m enjoying all this drama and excitement.

And I just bought Turpin for Supercoach... FFS
Nd I only just learnt you can't reverse ANY trades after first lockout?!
I literally just made the trade then apparently you can't reverse them at all.
Complete bullshit

I like this signing, he could just provide that point of difference at dummy half we have been so severely lacking for ages. Say what you like about Seibold, but he is now certainly shaking things up. Good on him and excited for what lies ahead.

You know what? Credit has to go to Seibs for this signing actually. He clearly sees we lack speed around the ruck and he's done something about it. I applaud him and respect him for this. Segeyaro might not be the answer we all are hoping for but the point is Seibs and the coaching staff can see what we need and he's signed up an experienced 9 who has speed and energy who can hopefully create something for us around the ruck etc. Not sure how his defense goes but all I know is he has speed and is elusive with great acceleration.

Well done Seibold.

You know what? Credit has to go to Seibs for this signing actually. He clearly sees we lack speed around the ruck and he's done something about it. I applaud him and respect him for this. Segeyaro might not be the answer we all are hoping for but the point is Seibs and the coaching staff can see what we need and he's signed up an experienced 9 who has speed and energy who can hopefully create something for us around the ruck etc. Not sure how his defense goes but all I know is he has speed and is elusive with great acceleration.

Well done Seibold.

Next task, find a fullback.

Active Now

• Dash
  • Jedhead
  • kiwibronco
  • Broncosgirl
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.