James Segeyaro signs with Broncos - Effective Immediately

He could have. He didn’t want to because he’s a ‘halfback’ now...

Hence why the Bros put him at 5/8...
I love how K Nik was like "I'm definitely a halfback" signs with warriors. Is picked at 6... hahahaha

Him playing in the 6 jersey is probably not going to change the way he plays anyway (unless the Warriors do something completely different). He probably just wanted to remain in the halves - the number doesn't really matter.

Last edited:
Him playing in the 6 jersey is probably not going to change the way he plays anyway (unless the Warriors do something completely different). He probably just wanted to remain in the halves - the number doesn't really matter.
Yeah, but he said he's a halfback Which he clearly isn't. Green was the 6 before as well, not the 7. So to move green to wear the 7 and nikorima to wear the 6, still pretty funny.

I love the Seggy pick up.

Interesting thing to note though is that Seibold has stated many times that he wants an 80min hooker.
Hence the reason he moved Farah on from Souths to opt for Cook.

Does this signing essentially put Macca on notice, I feel like its a bit of a kick in the dick for the young guys like Turpin and Paix but I cant wait to see Seggy and Macca lift their games to fight for selection.

Seggy getting dropped to park footy will be a massive wakeup call and I can see him being absolute dynamite out of dummy half, I just hope that he doesn't slip back into his old ways of being a lazy trainer or late etc.

Everything is coming up Millhouse for the Broncs now, cant wait to see us get on a roll and all the "Supporters" who have been bagging us will get back on the band wagon.

Love me a coach who measures

-play the ball speed
-time from effective tackle until the ball is in halves hand
-% dummy half runs when no effective marker

Ennis potshots "statical rubbish" coaching.

Kiss me Hairy Arsehole ****

They’ll be calling him a genius again when we’re winning the comp in a year or two.

Trouble is, we don't have Wayne to guide them.
Don't worry, we do have seibold. The guy who turned Damien cook from an occasional bench impact hooker into the australian 80 minute hooker, dally m hooker of the year, and the 2nd best hooker in the comp.
Seems like Wayne really fixes the players though. Roberts seems like a new man. And he really left an ongoing legacy with the attitudes of our players. Boyd even states repetitively that it's "just a game", I mean, who cares if we lose every week as long as they are getting "guided" and are "better people"...

Also, if segeyaro is a tool and the players aren't happy with it, **** THEM. The players have lost their right to whinge. All of them. And he can't exactly make this teams attitude any worse. Half of them whinge they aren't getting their way, and the other half appear to not care if they lose.

Just remember people it will take a few games to learn our plays and get in the grove and If Turps plays well we may just see the two of these blokes in the team for the rest of the year or one or the other subing in for Macca. It is about time we have options in the 9 and not just a given selection when healthy for Andrew.

I really don't think this bodes well for tonight. Turpin has been pretty rubbish all year and if his head isn't screwed on he's going to struggle with the pressure. Should have been announced tomorrow at least.

I'm keen to see how Segeyaro shows everyone that this is what Broncos have been missing for over a decade.

Some speed and creativity out of dummy half
Good luck with that. He's going to be making way for Macca when he returns and coming off the bench like Niko did in 2015 which certainly wasn't a decade ago

This is why people need to be patient.

He is working on fixing things, things that Bennett refused to fix, and that isn't going to happen overnight. He might turn out to be a dud, or he might be a huge success. Only time will tell.
You mean things that Bennett had planned to fix over time by signing the best young players in the game, right?

I love the Seggy pick up.

Interesting thing to note though is that Seibold has stated many times that he wants an 80min hooker.
Hence the reason he moved Farah on from Souths to opt for Cook.

Does this signing essentially put Macca on notice, I feel like its a bit of a kick in the dick for the young guys like Turpin and Paix but I cant wait to see Seggy and Macca lift their games to fight for selection.

Seggy getting dropped to park footy will be a massive wakeup call and I can see him being absolute dynamite out of dummy half, I just hope that he doesn't slip back into his old ways of being a lazy trainer or late etc.

Everything is coming up Millhouse for the Broncs now, cant wait to see us get on a roll and all the "Supporters" who have been bagging us will get back on the band wagon.

Going from Millhouse to Thrillho

Love me a coach who measures

-play the ball speed
-time from effective tackle until the ball is in halves hand
-% dummy half runs when no effective marker

Ennis potshots "statical rubbish" coaching.

Kiss me Hairy Arsehole ****
Play the ball speed doesn't mean shit when you're not focusing on the basics like catching. Case in point, Brisbane Broncos 2019.

Don't worry, we do have seibold. The guy who turned Damien cook from an occasional bench impact hooker into the australian 80 minute hooker, dally m hooker of the year, and the 2nd best hooker in the comp.
Seems like Wayne really fixes the players though. Roberts seems like a new man. And he really left an ongoing legacy with the attitudes of our players. Boyd even states repetitively that it's "just a game", I mean, who cares if we lose every week as long as they are getting "guided" and are "better people"...

Also, if segeyaro is a tool and the players aren't happy with it, **** THEM. The players have lost their right to whinge. All of them. And he can't exactly make this teams attitude any worse. Half of them whinge they aren't getting their way, and the other half appear to not care if they lose.

Cook is 27 years old, has been in and out of first grade with multiple teams. Has always been a threat just not consistent. Yes, seibold may have put some finishing touches to his game but the guy has done much of the work himself. He has even stated as such.

Cook is 27 years old, has been in and out of first grade with multiple teams. Has always been a threat just not consistent. Yes, seibold may have put some finishing touches to his game but the guy has done much of the work himself. He has even stated as such.

Cook looked like he had a lot of talent from when he first got into first grade IMO, I remember being impressed. I dunno why it took him so long to secure a spot though.

Good luck with that. He's going to be making way for Macca when he returns and coming off the bench like Niko did in 2015 which certainly wasn't a decade ago

Are you the Andrew McCullough? I knew you read the forums.

Active Now

• marw
  • Organix
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brocko
  • Waynesaurus
  • winslow_wong
  • ChewThePhatt
  • johnny plath
  • Fozz
  • broncsgoat
  • Allo
  • lynx000
  • KateBroncos1812
  • kiwi2
  • Jedhead
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.