Jarryd

A

adam

Aug 5, 2017
His lazy and only wants to do for him. I feel for the titans, there struggling and need creative, experienced, hard working players to help them, not the so called "one of the greatest ". Jarryd loves the fame and the attention and apart from gurney sales,what has he brought? He brings the wrong attitude about and I don't think he really cares about the object here and that's to win a grand final, the Titans need a workhorse back there to swoop and protect there line, not a gold digger

He's a show pony who's let his attention go straight to his head. He comes across as an arrogant, up himself asshole who plays 100% for himself, and no one else. When he puts in a performance like he did with the Broncos, he will go home and think about how it affects him, and not how he could do better for his team.

**** Jarryd Hayne.

He's a show pony who's let his attention go straight to his head. He comes across as an arrogant, up himself asshole who plays 100% for himself, and no one else. When he puts in a performance like he did with the Broncos, he will go home and think about how it affects him, and not how he could do better for his team.

**** Jarryd Hayne.
Couldn't have worded my feelings any better.

His lazy and only wants to do for him. I feel for the titans, there struggling and need creative, experienced, hard working players to help them, not the so called "one of the greatest ". Jarryd loves the fame and the attention and apart from gurney sales,what has he brought? He brings the wrong attitude about and I don't think he really cares about the object here and that's to win a grand final, the Titans need a workhorse back there to swoop and protect there line, not a gold digger

I don't feel for the titans at all. They got what they deserved. They didn't learn anything from how selfish he was at Parramatta at his time and how well they did when he final left. The dude is a cancer at the club. If Henry had some real balls he would drop him to reserve grade. The team actually plays like a team when he isn't in it.

I couldn't give two *****. It's the Titans problem.....not ours.

Who cares?

He's a known lazy trainer. They lock the toilets so he can't hide there! Not the attitude you want from a marquee player.

Hayne is a cancer, always has been, always will be. Even when he was at his peak at Parramatta, it was his way or ... his way. There are numerous examples of him doing his own thing and showing a horrible degree of professionalism.

he is the epitome of a player that regardless how good he is or can be (he has shown absolutely zero since his return), he isn't worth the problems he would cause.

Hayne is a cancer, always has been, always will be. Even when he was at his peak at Parramatta, it was his way or ... his way. There are numerous examples of him doing his own thing and showing a horrible degree of professionalism.

he is the epitome of a player that regardless how good he is or can be (he has shown absolutely zero since his return), he isn't worth the problems he would cause.

He's Robbie Farah v2.

Except worse.

Jarryd is an insufferable character. The problem now is that he isn't delivering performances to match his salary. In the past you would see the brilliance. So his arrogance and ego become a lot more unbearable.

I'm just glad Hayne is finally being seen for what he is

I have been saying he was "one year pony" and living of the reputation of that seriously amazing year ever since for ages and have been howled down by the masses

Looks like I finally got one right LOL

Like as if it couldn't get any worse for the Titans

Pretty poor form for sponsors to be fleeing as the club hits a low. Unless there are legitimate dramas unfolding that may tarnish their affiliation, it's now that the club needs support the most.

DGq_bsTUMAALXAT.jpg:large

Pretty poor form for sponsors to be fleeing as the club hits a low. Unless there are legitimate dramas unfolding that may tarnish their affiliation, it's now that the club needs support the most.

They're not doing it for love, they're doing it to get their name out there. When a team is playing like busted assholes, with a show pony who can't draw a crowd because he's so despised by anyone, it's no longer a viable advertising platform for them.

I'm just glad Hayne is finally being seen for what he is

I have been saying he was "one year pony" and living of the reputation of that seriously amazing year ever since for ages and have been howled down by the masses

Looks like I finally got one right LOL

Yep I was given a bit of a serve from a few on here because I said he was not a smart signing for the Titans from day 1.

They're not doing it for love, they're doing it to get their name out there. When a team is playing like busted assholes, with a show pony who can't draw a crowd because he's so despised by anyone, it's no longer a viable advertising platform for them.

I see your point, but it comes across as very reactionary. If a player or an official did something dodgy I'd understand, but a big loss, despite trying their guts out?

It's not exactly a positive public image to show you'll cut and run when things aren't going your way.

Active Now

• Wendall Taylor
  • Ondi
  • Broncosgirl
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • GCBRONCO
  • MrTickyMcG
  • maddo
  • Dash
  • Maroon4life
  • HVbronco
  • Fitzy
  • broncsgoat
  • broncos4life
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.