RUMOUR Jayden Nikorima to the Broncos

The real issue is the kid decided to move away from a club with a history of building from their development ranks. A club that has shown loyalty to countless players over the years.The Roosters buy priemerships always have. Be it coaches or players and have shown a consistent inclination to chuck you on the heap whenever they have used you up. They have no loyalty and i find them detestable.
Yet they have the best winning pctg of any club since the year 2000. Obviously their system works. They should be admired instead of lambasted. There are some who blame the Roosters for the downfall of Jnik. Only one person to blame in this case.

I actually find it pretty low/tasteless that some of you are giving the guy full stick.

He made first grade, is in a position to be a regular first grader and play football for a living. That is better than most of us could dream of. Hes pulled on the broncos jersey once in his career - so maybe tall poppy around here?

I dont think there is any tall poppy syndrome going on tbh.

Bennett said they don't.
WB may have said something similar and to that effect however, what if he happily throws a line or two away about the Broncos disinterest but in the background, perhaps in a few months and after hearing a few good things he whispers to a trusted confidante that he's looking at JNik. Keeping an eye on him from a distance so to speak. Then getting his trusty sidekick to drop the hint when and if WB okays it.

Naturally all that would be moot if the Titans grabbed the nettle.

Contract at Redcliffe confirmed. QRL will enforce his 12 week ban so won’t be seen until mid year.

Contract at Redcliffe confirmed. QRL will enforce his 12 week ban so won’t be seen until mid year.

When I read this yesterday, it made me wonder, after that ban, does he also have to serve a 12 match NRL ban in the future should he get a call up to an NRL squad? Or does this QRL 12-match ban cover NRL as well?

Wouldn’t be against it as he’d be perfect cover through the halves and maybe hooker.

I'd be happy with him being a bench utility for us mid season ... but that depends on how our utility option goes at the start of the season

We don’t have one as yet? Are you talking Dargan, Scarlett or Murphy?

I'm sure Bennett has someone in mind ... Murphy's name has been thrown up a bit

Redcliffe also looks to have signed Jamil Hopoate. He's been to jail too. Talented though.

No.

Bennett’s own words “He won’t play for the Broncos this year but down the track, there may be a chance for him.”

that could very well change depending on many factors ... how we're going, how he's going, our injury situation etc

Redcliffe are literally willing to sign anyone.
Yeah I’m not sure about the comps you boys played in but in my experience, once you get a few steps removed from top grade most teams are full of guys with shady pasts, or sketchy presents.

Some great blokes or good laughs, but there are heaps of drugs, violence, DUI, etc. criminal records are not a rare thing i rugby league.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • IceWorks
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • Matheos
  • KateBroncos1812
  • winslow_wong
  • Santa
  • Broncorob
  • Gaz
  • Tmac
  • TimWhatley
  • Bish
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.