Jeff Horn vs. Terence Crawford

B

Broncs_Fan

NRL Player
Jun 5, 2015
Has been officially announced that Jeff Horn will defend his WBO welterweight title against Terence Crawford in Las Vegas on 14th April.

Crawford was the unified junior welterweight champion (140 pounds) and this is his first fight at welterweight (147 pounds).

He's regarded by many people as one of the best fighters in the world, 'pound for pound'.

Horn is a huge underdog. Crawford is obviously the more skilful fighter but it remains to be seen how he will perform at welterweight where he will face bigger guys.

Horn is tough, rugged and awkward and hopefully he gives Crawford a fight.

Crawford comfortably wins, too slick, too awkward. I'd imagine Crawford's team will be telling the ref to keep an eye on Horn using his forearms and head. Similar to Lomachenko imitating Rigondeaux holding in the pre fight...
It would be an amazing achievement if Horn can pull it off

Yeah, as much as I like Horn, he's really up against it here. Hard to see him winning.

Yeah, as much as I like Horn, he's really up against it here. Hard to see him winning.

The weight thing will be interesting though. It's unknown how Crawford will transition to welterweight.

The weight thing will be interesting though. It's unknown how Crawford will transition to welterweight.
I don't think it will matter too much, if it was the opposite direction maybe. Crawford will have too much power for Horn.

I don't think it will matter too much, if it was the opposite direction maybe. Crawford will have too much power for Horn.

Not sure about that. Horn is pretty powerful also. Crawford's boxing prowess is what will trouble Horn most likely.

Horn fights Crawford at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas next Sunday Australian time. Super pumped for the fight. It's very rare to see an Aussie boxer fighting on the big stage in Las Vegas.

Horn fights Crawford at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas next Sunday Australian time. Super pumped for the fight. It's very rare to see an Aussie boxer fighting on the big stage in Las Vegas.

Not as pumped as Horn is about to be :clown:

Crawford by knock-out in the 3rd round.

Not as pumped as Horn is about to be :clown:

Crawford by knock-out in the 3rd round.

I think Horn will hold himself up well in the ring. That pacman fight done his confidence the world of good. The kid is a scraper and I think it will go the distance. If he is going to win though he needs to knock him out. He wont get a decision over there

Crawford is going to kill him.

I watch both of them and I just can't see a win for Horn.

giphy.gif

Horn should just jump out of the ring and pop Crawfords trainer in the jaw. How's a boxing trainer a tubby POS?

If anyone wants to watch it... I have a means of doing so. Pm.

What time does it look like starting?

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Broncorob
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.