Jennings set to miss Origin II

Black Philip

Black Philip

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
NSW star Michael Jennings and his club doctor were last night in agreement: if he has to pass a State of Origin medical tomorrow, he will almost certainly fail.

After scoring his first club try of the season in his best NRL performance for 2011, Jennings's right ankle buckled under the full weight of 102kg Gold Coast centre Bodene Thompson 10 minutes into the second half of Penrith's 23-10 win at Skilled Park.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...gs-in-doubt-for-origin-ii-20110604-1fma8.html

Pretty big blow to the blues IMO. Jennings was one of their better players in game one.

Idris to get the call up?

Lol so funny, the changes that are rumoured to be happening are classic

The Rock said:
FML.

Idris will be there which worries me. He's so over rated right now. Prove me wrong Idris, please prove me wrong!

Idris scares me if he is giving a bench spot and told to come on and roam, because he is such a handful. But I don't think he has the defensive intelligence to handle 80 minutes of Origin yet. Having said that there are not a lot of options screaming out right now. As I speak Josh Dugan gets hurt and for once it looks serious! If he is hurt play Hayne at fullback and pick Blake Ferguson on the wing.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Mustafur
  • Fitzy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.