NEWS Joan Taufua charged with manslaughter

Don't know where else to mention this, but this thread will have to do.

Not sure if you remember a story from October last year about Prue Connolly, a pisshead Broncos sales exec who got busted driving drunk down a buslane calling the cops *****. She got off with a six-month probation order and lost her licence for a year. Story here:

Turns out she subsequently/consequently got the boot, and has hooked up with a Class A drug peddler, who's been nabbed setting up a cook shed out west of Kingaroy. In an reportedly unrelated incident, she's been found guilty of coke possession, and accused of obstructing the feds, resulting in a nine month good behaviour bond.

You can do it, Prue. Only 272 sleeps to go.

How much? A bottle of vodka? 😱😲😧 I'd die from that much... She must have been trained in drinking alcohol for a long time...

Hope this is the right pace to put this ..

Hope Payne's relative is going to pull through. And RIP to the friend who as passed. :(

"A relative of Brisbane Broncos star Payne Haas has been rushed to hospital on the Gold Coast after a suspected drug overdose which has left another man dead.
Paramedics were called to an address at Gaven just after midnight where they found Haas’s 19-year-old relative unconscious after ingesting what was suspected to be the drug GHB, also known as fantasy.

He was taken to Gold Coast University Hospital in a critical condition.

Paramedics were then sent to another address at Arundel where they found another two men suspected of having overdosed, one in a garage.

Both were taken to Gold Coast University Hospital where a 20-year-old tragically died.
Payne Haas is not alleged to be involved."

Hope Payne's relative is going to pull through. And RIP to the friend who as passed. :(

"A relative of Brisbane Broncos star Payne Haas has been rushed to hospital on the Gold Coast after a suspected drug overdose which has left another man dead.
Paramedics were called to an address at Gaven just after midnight where they found Haas’s 19-year-old relative unconscious after ingesting what was suspected to be the drug GHB, also known as fantasy.

Paramedics were then sent to another address at Arundel where they found another two men suspected of having overdosed, one in a garage.

Both were taken to Gold Coast University Hospital where a 20-year-old tragically died.

Awful news.

It is amazing how professional he is with the family he has around him. Obviously I want him to stay but there is a big part of me that wonders whether going to France to play rugby for a few years might actually be good for him...but then being around his family hasn't stopped him from doing something with his life, so maybe he doesn't need it.

It is amazing how professional he is with the family he has around him. Obviously I want him to stay but there is a big part of me that wonders whether going to France to play rugby for a few years might actually be good for him...but then being around his family hasn't stopped him from doing something with his life, so maybe he doesn't need it.

He's been totally different this year to his credit. Previously, he was as big of a **** as the people around him.

He's been totally different this year to his credit. Previously, he was as big of a **** as the people around him.
Are you referring to the known incidents or more that the public isn’t aware of?

Are you referring to the known incidents or more that the public isn’t aware of?

Just his known incidents mainly and the way i heard about how he ( and his family tbf ) used to act. He seems to have really matured a lot this year so far. Hopefully it continues now and its not just him keeping his nose clean to get a good contract. Gut feeling from me is it isnt and he's turned the corner now.

If they were related to no ones, it probably wouldn't be top news.

I’ve got some real drongos in my extended family. Glad I’m not famous so that every time they do something evil, illegal, or stupid my name’s not linked to them.
It's his brother though so it wouldn't classify as extended family. I hope he pulls through.

I’ve got some real drongos in my extended family. Glad I’m not famous so that every time they do something evil, illegal, or stupid my name’s not linked to them.
Vice versa.

My brother is an alcoholic drug addict. Nothing I can do about it. He’s a giant disappointment and constant source of worry.

feel for Payne.
I hear ya. We have two very close family members with shocking drug habits. The stress of that is always lingering within us. We've tried everything, it just doesn't get any better (worse if anything).

Really don't know why this Haas family news was put in an unrelated thread and not in the actual dedicated Payne Haas thread??

Active Now

• Justwin
  • Broncosgirl
  • Organix
  • Johnny92
  • KateBroncos1812
  • kman
  • cento
  • bb_gun
  • bazza
  • winslow_wong
  • jd87
  • Mr Fourex
  • Mustafur
  • Battler
  • Santa
  • Culhwch
  • Foordy
  • unnerv1ng
  • BroncosAlways
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.