NEWS Joan Taufua charged with manslaughter

This family is an unmitigated disaster. Payne needs to cut the whole lot of them loose, for his own well being.

I too know what it's like to have yobbo family members. Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and decide that it's in your best interests to part ways.

Really don't know why this Haas family news was put in an unrelated thread and not in the actual dedicated Payne Haas thread??
I feel your pain VD......

You wouldn't think it to be the hardest thing in the world would you. Keeping shit together.

I blame @McHunt .....I believe he does it intentionally (post shit in the wrong place) to gain wider views across more topics. Some kinda weird media wannabe power trip......

Mods like @Harry Sack are too lazy to GAF......
TBH

This kind of thing is an ongoing problem that I face every day.
I self-medicate.......
a lot.

You wouldn't think it to be the hardest thing in the world would you. Keeping shit together.

I blame @McHunt .....I believe he does it intentionally (post shit in the wrong place) to gain wider views across more topics. Some kinda weird media wannabe power trip......

TBH

I self-medicate.......
a lot.

cheers GIF

This family is an unmitigated disaster. Payne needs to cut the whole lot of them loose, for his own well being.

I too know what it's like to have yobbo family members. Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and decide that it's in your best interests to part ways.

You can choose your friends, but you can't choose your family.

100's of years of cultural and family history dictates Payne Haas certainly can't. He's trapped forever.
...and if he did disown them
......the media would have a field day with
"Billionaire Payne Haas refuses to help dieing crackhead mother/sister/brother/father/auntie/uncle/nephew/niece/cousin/family drug dealer"........ headlines.

Best he can hope for is that all the bad ones ......die
(assuming there is at least 1-2 good family members)

if I was Payne Rugby in France would be looking pretty inviting right about now.

TBH

I self-medicate.......
a lot.
The only problem in this thread is the title, which I've asked to be changed more than once. This should be the correct thread to post his off-field family drama. @Broncosgirl got it right.

The other Payne thread should be about him alone, particularly his contract and how he's earning his first Dally M medal.

MOD please change the title to something more timely.

Thanks.

The only problem in this thread is the title, which I've asked to be changed more than once. This should be the correct thread to post his off-field family drama. @Broncosgirl got it right.

The other Payne thread should be about him alone, particularly his contract and how he's earning his first Dally M medal.

MOD please change the title to something more timely.

Thanks.

No

Some might consider that trolling......that’s an illegal use of the internet around these parts.

Mods.....

SITEasdasddd get GIF

Payne:

“I actually spoke to her on Sunday on the phone and told her the news. It is good to hear from my mum. I do love her dearly. She was happy. She makes sure I stay grounded and tells me how it is. Any way I can make her days a bit better while she is in the slammer at the moment, I will try to do that.”​
“Of course, especially when I run out with the family name on my back. Obviously my mum has done a lot for me growing up and she was the first person to believe in me as a kid, and make this dream a reality. I will run out with this name on my back and I will do it for them.”​
“She is watching. I think Channel 9 games she is allowed to watch. We get heaps of Channel 9 games at the Broncos, so that helps.”​

Active Now

• Sproj
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • Aldo
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  • lynx000
  • broncsgoat
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.