*Jobseekers* and *help needed*

BroncosAlways

NRL Player
Home
I’ve just been looking around online for you mate and you are right, it’s bloody hard to get an answer on this, but I think I may have found it:

In the right side column, it lends me to believe that you will still get the $1500 (before tax) even if you work multiple jobs, but you can only claim it once (ie for one employer only).

Interestingly, it also seems to state that you should receive your full time wage if higher than $1500/ft.

I did only skim read, so have a good look yourself. Hope this helps mate.
You're a bloody legend mate, thank you!

Judging by that it looks like you're right ( here's hoping) and yep I saw that in the gov FAQS that companies are actually meant to pay your current salary if you earn over 1500, however there's no obligation.

Thank you again mate!

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
You're a bloody legend mate, thank you!

Judging by that it looks like you're right ( here's hoping) and yep I saw that in the gov FAQS that companies are actually meant to pay your current salary if you earn over 1500, however there's no obligation.

Thank you again mate!
Happy to help in any way that I can. :)

Last edited:

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
I'm not sure how it all works but whispers going around Westfield will not re-new the contract with the cleaning company I work for. Hearing they will bring in a cheap crew to clean.

I'll still have income to fall back on, it's just going to be tight for the next 6 months.

I have to say though, it’s going to be a bit funny knowing the complaints that will come in if they do go that route. In this line of work you get what you pay for and I know the centre management absolutely hate it if shit isn’t cleaned to their liking.

roo-ted

NRL Player
I'm not sure how it all works but whispers going around Westfield will not re-new the contract with the cleaning company I work for. Hearing they will bring in a cheap crew to clean.

I'll still have income to fall back on, it's just going to be tight for the next 6 months.

I have to say though, it’s going to be a bit funny knowing the complaints that will come in if they do go that route. In this line of work you get what you pay for and I know the centre management absolutely hate it if shit isn’t cleaned to their liking.
That’s ridiculous when you think about it. There is a virus outbreak so they skimp on the cleaning service

soup

State of Origin Captain
T’ba
TBF, the Colombian cleaning crew at my uni do a great job and I’m sure they get a pittance.

PerthBrissy987

NRL Player
Just curious,

Work in the Car Repair Industry and not looking good at all.

Was wondering if anyone knows of any jobs going in like RAC, IAG , NRMA or Suncorp

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Just curious,

Work in the Car Repair Industry and not looking good at all.

Was wondering if anyone knows of any jobs going in like RAC, IAG , NRMA or Suncorp
That's a damned big industry, and when you throw insurance into the mix, it gets even bigger. What do you do, what are your qualifications and where are you located?

Nashy

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
Panel Tech. That's a new one. I'll speak to a couple of people and see if there is anything around.

Super Freak

International Captain
Staff
Brisbane
My work have stood down all full time staff. I still have a job, though.

They mentioned in the email that they will give everyone stood down access to one week of their annual leave. A lot of people are pissed off about that, especially not being able to get all of their annual leave.

roo-ted

NRL Player
My work have stood down all full time staff. I still have a job, though.

They mentioned in the email that they will give everyone stood down access to one week of their annual leave. A lot of people are pissed off about that, especially not being able to get all of their annual leave.
If employment has ended he has to pay you out. This is off fair work

If an employee gets annual leave loading during employment then it also has to be paid out when employment ends. Annual leave loading is paid out even when an award, registered agreement or employment contract says that it’s not

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JulietaRai

Twitter