Joel Clinton

S

sydney_bronco09

NYC Player
Apr 24, 2008
Alright guys, yes another thread.........been a dissapointment all season but then again i never really rated him! The reason i post this topic thought is there is a strong rumor doing the rounds that the broncos are in talking with souths about a clinton deal.

Personally good riddiance to him as he was ordinary this year comapred to the likes of thaiday, hannant, carroll, kenny and hell even the lazy eastwood. the question remains though....

ARE THE BRONCOS ON THE MARCH FOR ANOTHER BIG NAME FOWARD???

Been inconsistent but he's showed enough to warrant the money we put down to get him. He had a purple patch in the latter half of this year. All he needs to do is fix his carry and he will be great for us.

I'd rather trade Sims. Not because of his last minute mistake, but just in general he's been so so poor, and unlike Clinton hasn't had the injury excuse.

Ashton is just a sheep in wolf's clothing.

I would be disappointed to see clinto go cause I reckon he will excel in 2009. Once he got over his injuries and new environment he really started to show signs of his real worth in the last 6 - 8 weeks (maybe not Saturday but)

Bull_Shark said:
bring on a trade I say ....

i should have qualified that by saying only if it's a favourable swap ...

Clinton clearly has the pedigree .. but this season was disappointing in terms of what he brought to the table ..

One thing he should have going for him is a tonne of motivation for 2009 ...

We would need to get a prop in return!! Clinton really hit his strides in the last 2 months and if iven another opportunity on Saturday night may have been the difference. Please don't go Joel we need a semi experienced forward.

I never rated Clinton.

Yes he has been inconsistent, but he has had injuries..

Lets just hope in 2009 he shows us what he is made of.

sydney_bronco09 said:
Alright guys, yes another thread.........been a dissapointment all season but then again i never really rated him! The reason i post this topic thought is there is a strong rumor doing the rounds that the broncos are in talking with souths about a clinton deal.

Personally good riddiance to him as he was ordinary this year comapred to the likes of thaiday, hannant, carroll, kenny and hell even the lazy eastwood. the question remains though....

ARE THE BRONCOS ON THE MARCH FOR ANOTHER BIG NAME FOWARD???
Roy Asotasi, omg. eusa_think

Clintons downright ordinary, who will Souths give us in return ?

Here's a trade, we let Sims go and keep Hannant.

Oops too late..

1) Hodges (very dangerous!)
2) Hoffman
3) Michaels
4) Folau (preffered right center position)
5) Yoh Yeh
6) Lockyer
7) Wallace
8) Taylor
9) Gorrell
10) Kenny
11) Parker
12) Thaiday
13) Hunt
14) Sims
15) Teo
16) Setu
17) McCollough/Marsh
18) Clinton

Anyone???

sydney_bronco09 said:
1) Hodges (very dangerous!)
2) Hoffman
3) Michaels
4) Folau (preffered right center position)
5) Yoh Yeh
6) Lockyer
7) Wallace
8) Taylor
9) Gorrell
10) Kenny
11) Parker
12) Thaiday
13) Hunt
14) Sims
15) Teo
16) Setu
17) McCollough/Marsh
18) Clinton

Anyone???

Hodges? Very dangerous at fullback, oh yes, what will be even more dangerous is the way he will leap to the sky to catch every bomb that comes his way.

Kidwell for Clinton? He isnt in the good books with the club and we need experience. Bargin basement price?

I'd rather have White than Kidwell.

Clinton will come good. He was improving leading up to the Storm match so I'm happy to see him as a starting prop next year.

I heard Lima was looking to come up here because of family.

lima just signed a new 3 yr deal! no chance there although the dogs were heavily chasing him and i keep think that had they got him we might still have hannant:(

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Bish
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Sproj
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.