Jonus Pearson

BuckietheBronc

BuckietheBronc

BRL Player
Feb 26, 2017
Jonus Pearson had an excellent debut last year against the Eels. Why is he not in the 17?

Hard to pick him over the wingers we have now.

Oates and Kahu on their day are some of the best finishers in the comp and they are reliable defensively.

Pearson did very well in his games last year, but he did have some bad moments defensively. My guess is Wayne is just giving him more time in reserve grade.

I for one think he should be in the side because he is a special talent and a real natural winger, but Bennett has other plans.

Because the wing positions are stacked. David mead can't even get a run
I understand our Wings are stacked but he can play Center aswell can't he? Didn't he cover Opacic last year or has my mind eluded me? In any case I would much rather him in the Centers over Moga.

He has been pretty good playing for Redcliffe. Moved from the right wing to the left, maybe for a reason in the future?

I understand our Wings are stacked but he can play Center aswell can't he? Didn't he cover Opacic last year or has my mind eluded me? In any case I would much rather him in the Centers over Moga.

Must admit, i've never seen him at center.

I still think Kahu lacks the speed to be on the Wing. He should be in the centers giving the finishing pass to Oates, while Jimmy and David run the right edge. That's just my opinion though.

Active Now

• eggstar10
  • Bucking Beads
  • YeahNahMate
  • johnny plath
  • Foordy
  • broncoscope
  • upthebroncs
  • BroncosAlways
  • RolledOates
  • mitch222
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • kman
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Redfern_1980
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Hurrijo
  • winslow_wong
  • Lurker
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.