Jordan Kahu Toxicity

Lets just hope Kahu doesn't get a run in first grade.
I'm happy for him to kick it with Boyd and Macca in Q cup.
Glass half full, we will only have this bloke and Boyd on our books for one final season.
Bring on 2021.

the one thing I do hope is that on the premise Seibold doesn’t pick any of them in first grade, the first rough patch we hit, he doesn’t panic and bring them back up. Last thing we want is any of them thinking the club actually needs them

the one thing I do hope is that on the premise Seibold doesn’t pick any of them in first grade, the first rough patch we hit, he doesn’t panic and bring them back up. Last thing we want is any of them thinking the club actually needs them

boyd and Macca will both be playing round one

Jordan should be thankful that he's employed by a business that cares as much as the Bronco's. If it was solely a business decision, I'd pay out his contract and be done with him. How much is it costing to have him rehab at the Bronco's facilities with access to top class staff?
I get his thinking, but don't think it's too much to ask to be grateful to the business that's spending a lot of money to make sure he gets back to full health.

**** me. Kahu got told its either qcup or you can move elsewhere. Kahu chose to leave seeing an opportunity at another club. Yeah it is a tough pill to swallow being told your form isn't up to scratch. But he had two options. The first, nut up and fucking prove your boss wrong and 2nd move yourself north and prove your old boss wrong.

Unlike a club legend in Mick Hancock
Kahu did niether and thats the damn truth. He never cemented his spot up north and found himself back in the position he was in down here. So he chose to come back and take his money.

For me, i have no issue with him coming back and taking his money. But he should be doing it in good faith and absolutely be striving to be his best. Instead he sounds like a typical entitled social media clown. A whinging millennial ****, that should pull his head in and get busy.

Exactly, it's purely business.

So Kahu is a shit salary cap draining turd who puts money before pride and is getting a wage at a level he can't perform at anymore.

It's just business, remember, so Kahu should take no offence when we call him a shit business decision who is a drain on our roster.

His attitude sucks. When you're getting paid like 8k a week the least you can do is pretend to be super enthused.

Seems to have the same smug attitude as Darius which is why both of them will not be on the Broncos roster in 2021. Good riddance...

Kahu seems to forget that if it wasn’t for the fans, there would be no game and therefore no astronomical wages to earn a decent living.

So the very least he could have done was at least endear himself to the fans that have supported him throughout his career and actually show us that he gives a **** about the club. Especially now that he is going to be getting paid around $8000 a week to put him through rehab AGAIN especially as we probably only got 1-2 years of value out him through his entire career.

Instead he chose to release that cringeworthy vlog where he practically shit on the fans saying that he was practically coming back to get his money and rehab his shoulder. Yeah cause what type of die hard fan who cares about the club wants to fucking hear that shit?

He can go and eat grass with Darius out at Wynnum Manly for all I fucking care.

He's not fucking us over like Darius is.
If Boyd just retired we could have gone after Curtis Scott or Drinkwater even Bronsan Xeri with that coin.

If this bloke gets a game this year we will really be scraping the bottom of the barrel

If him or Darius play first grade this year, I’m bringing out the banners...

I’ll cut Macca some slack though. As much as I don’t want him stifling our attack at 9, at least he has his dignity and handled himself with class and respect and has never whinged to the media.

He's not fucking us over like Darius is.
If Boyd just retired we could have gone after Curtis Scott or Drinkwater even Bronsan Xeri with that coin.

Agree with the Drinkwater part but why would we sign Xerri or Scott when we have Bird and Staggs?

Get stuffed Kahu, you self- entitled SOB. Hopefully we see you doing a lap of the GF next year in a suit, while everyone else in the team does it in a jersey...

This garbage screams that ’class of 2008’ entitlement, when they’ve actually achieved nothing... The sooner that cancer is entirely removed from the club, the better.

Last edited:
Seriously, how good is 2021 going to be when Macca, Boyd and Kahu are gone. Maybe even Milford too if he doesn't remember he's a professional who should be taking his training and diet more seriously.

Get stuffed Kahu, you self- entitled SOB. Hopefully we see you doing a lap of the GF next year in a suit, while everyone else in the team does it in a jersey...

This garbage screams that ’class of 2008’ entitlement, when they’ve actually achieved nothing... The sooner that cancer is entirely removed from the club, the better.

I don't think Kahu is part of that class though.

Seriously, how good is 2021 going to be when Macca, Boyd and Kahu are gone. Maybe even Milford too if he doesn't remember he's a professional who should be taking his training and diet more seriously.

1. Ponga
6. Dearden
7. Croft
9. Turpin

We might even be able to pick up a quality hooker if Turpin doesn't work out.

I don't think Kahu is part of that class though.

Perhaps not technically, but to me he has that same un-earned arrogance amd swagger, the sooner he is gone the better for our club.

Upon reflection, if Jordan is to be pissed off with any club right now, it would be the Cowboys for giving him the flick, probably after whispering sweet nothings in his ear a year ago. But we aren't privy to the negotiation process of handing him back. I wouldn't expect the Broncos to have welcomed him back with open arms: they probably pushed back against the deal and then caved when it was established they had a contractual obligation.

The Broncos didn't need Jordan, and they certainly didn't need the inflated salary of an injured player - who was only ever on the fringe of selection - eating into their precious cap. Especially not when they were scraping cash for Croft.

Jordan wouldn't be feeling a great deal of love right now. Not from the Broncos. Not from the Cowboys. And not from the fans. Cut the poor bastard some slack.

Cowboys didnt do a great deal wrong. They took him on for this year, and made him an offer for next year. It wasnt going to be as much as he would get with us, so he came back.

I hope he does his ACL during the preseason. Then he might actually have something to whinge about.

Karma is a wonderful thing. Enjoy digging holes in 35 degree heat for $50k a year in 2021 you fucking ungrateful, entitled scumbag.
[automerge]1575113563[/automerge]
Cowboys didnt do a great deal wrong. They took him on for this year, and made him an offer for next year. It wasnt going to be as much as he would get with us, so he came back.

So in other words, he basically decided which club was going to pay him more to rehab his shoulder and he wants to whinge about it? I'm also guessing Brisbane has better facilities for his rehab as well.

Pretty sure he is using the club more than the club used him. The club never threw him to the curb as he would have you believe either. He is just bitter that he is an injury prone middle range has been who can't cut it anymore as shown by the lack of interest from the entire competition. Think his 'ego' needs a huge reality check.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Midean
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.