Jordan Kahu Toxicity

I hope he does his ACL during the preseason. Then he might actually have something to whinge about.

Karma is a wonderful thing. Enjoy digging holes in 35 degree heat for $50k a year in 2021 you fucking ungrateful, entitled scumbag.
[automerge]1575113563[/automerge]

So in other words, he basically decided which club was going to pay him more to rehab his shoulder and he wants to whinge about it? I'm also guessing Brisbane has better facilities for his rehab as well.

Pretty sure he is using the club more than the club used him. The club never threw him to the curb as he would have you believe either. He is just bitter that he is an injury prone middle range has been who can't cut it anymore as shown by the lack of interest from the entire competition. Think his 'ego' needs a huge reality check.

Wishing an injury like that on a bloke is a pretty pathetic thing to come out with.

I dont see anything wrong with him taking the job that pays him more. I dont think Kahu is using the club. He entered into a contract both he and the club were perfectly happy to sign. No point whining about it now because things dont suit us as a club. But i agree with @Kimlo, its just a business decision so he needs to get on with things and suck it up if people think his contract is a poor business decision.

Yeah, wishing an ACL injury on someone is just too much, kemo sabe.

Well we are already paying for his rehab on his shoulder, may as well go the whole hog.

Heaven forbid if he was ever to be selected in first grade again in 2020, he would probably release a pathetic vlog post match whining about how the club made him play football against his will and how it is interfering with his precious rehab.

Last edited:
I don’t do social media but has anyone called him out on this crap and asked him how the club has done him wrong?

No one is denying him the opportunity to do that. The fact is the broncos ARE THE ONES GIVING HIM THAT opportunity. Why is he acting like a spoilt little child towards them.
How is he doing that?. Maybe you could explain it to me. He is showing up to training and doing all the things the club has asked of him. He hasnt gotten in trouble with the law or been caught drunk or stoned. He has watched in the space of a year the man who was a club stalwart sacked as a coach, his best friends moved on, and subsequently go on to become fringe talent whilst a coach who never played 1st grade, never coached a premiership team, and struggled to get a team with once in a generation player to reach the same result his mentor got sacked for.
If this team succeeds it will require more than raw talent. It will require a willingness to build trust, discipline and a common sense of purpose.
That has been lost with those changes. Maybe they were necessary to make siebold's vision of the team a reality, but now that it is done, what has he done to rebuild it? Blaming players for not playing well enough? Failing to offer one sliver of hope or vision? Or even give someone, anyone an idea of where this team was supposed to be headed and how to achieve it?
If Kahu shows doubt, he isn't the only one.

How is he doing that?. Maybe you could explain it to me. He is showing up to training and doing all the things the club has asked of him. He hasnt gotten in trouble with the law or been caught drunk or stoned. He has watched in the space of a year the man who was a club stalwart sacked as a coach, his best friends moved on, and subsequently go on to become fringe talent whilst a coach who never played 1st grade, never coached a premiership team, and struggled to get a team with once in a generation player to reach the same result his mentor got sacked for.
If this team succeeds it will require more than raw talent. It will require a willingness to build trust, discipline and a common sense of purpose.
That has been lost with those changes. Maybe they were necessary to make siebold's vision of the team a reality, but now that it is done, what has he done to rebuild it? Blaming players for not playing well enough? Failing to offer one sliver of hope or vision? Or even give someone, anyone an idea of where this team was supposed to be headed and how to achieve it?
Did you actually not read the original post or are you just joking? This whole thread is based on the social media entry kahu made that shows EXACTLY what you are asking to see...

Who is this once in a generation player you are on about? Were you pissed when you posted this?

Who is this once in a generation player you are on about? Were you pissed when you posted this?
It feels like he’s combined every era from Hook to Seibold into one along with all the players in it

Haas of course.
Haas of course. I have not seen a player with that ability since lockyer. How many 80 minute props are there around?. How many players can give as much effort in their last hit up as Haas does after 80 minutes. He still has at least 3years until he would be hitting peak physical fitness but he was already the size of most grown men at 16.
In the last year we have had players go off the rails with poor defence, poor passing, poor kicking. We have seen previous good players become shadows of their former selves. We have watched the decline of Milford, Kahu, Oates, Boyd and macca.
People are now saying these players were never any good and are holding the club back. They seem to think if we churn out anyone who doesn't play well in a directionless team, we will eventually find enough young player of the like Haas has shown to magically set together a winning team and strategy.
Somewhere along this path we have to start building a team spirit and culture. There has to be a reason for players to want to give their best beyond personal pride.

Haas of course.

Haas of course. I have not seen a player with that ability since lockyer. How many 80 minute props are there around?. How many players can give as much effort in their last hit up as Haas does after 80 minutes. He still has at least 3years until he would be hitting peak physical fitness but he was already the size of most grown men at 16.
In the last year we have had players go off the rails with poor defence, poor passing, poor kicking. We have seen previous good players become shadows of their former selves. We have watched the decline of Milford, Kahu, Oates, Boyd and macca.
People are now saying these players were never any good and are holding the club back. They seem to think if we churn out anyone who doesn't play well in a directionless team, we will eventually find enough young player of the like Haas has shown to magically set together a winning team and strategy.
Somewhere along this path we have to start building a team spirit and culture. There has to be a reason for players to want to give their best beyond personal pride.

What has this got to do with the purpose of this thread? Like, you have taken a left turn somewhere near Anthonyberserky when you should have gone right at the island of Okahu.

What has this got to do with the purpose of this thread? Like, you have taken a left turn somewhere near Anthonyberserky when you should have gone right at the island of Okahu.
I was asked of which player is a once in a generation player. I answered. I've given reason for Kahu feeling the way he does as best I can from a message or a total 2 sentences.
You want me to agree to some anti-kahu ranting to go with the anti-boyd, anti-macca, anti-thaiday, anti-knik, ant-ben hunt agendas you will have to give me a little more.
You can choose to dislike what he posted. How is it untrue?

I was asked of which player is a once in a generation player. I answered. I've given reason for Kahu feeling the way he does as best I can from a message or a total 2 sentences.
You want me to agree to some anti-kahu ranting to go with the anti-boyd, anti-macca, anti-thaiday, anti-knik, ant-ben hunt agendas you will have to give me a little more.
You can choose to dislike what he posted. How is it untrue?

You basically started with an anti-Seibold rant mate. What did it have to do with Kahu?

I get the point you're making, Thelmus.

From Kahu's POV, he's been a loyal club player who has been through some horrific injuries at the club and has happily played the Mr. Fix It role even though it hurt his career. He saw how ugly things have played out in the media to bring Seibold to the club and I believe he only found out he was going to the Cowboys through the media. Which is why he was so adament to get his version of the story out, even though his version actually made it sound bad for both parties. It made the Broncos look stupid for signing him to a long term deal, but also made Kahu sound selfish, which seemed so out of character for him.

I do disagree on a couple of points.

Seibold played for the Canberra Raiders, so while I can understand the point you're trying to make that he wasn't as respected as Bennett, that was an unnecessary stab.

The other is the comment about Haas. While fans were excited about the young talent coming through and thought as a collective they would improve the club, I don't think it was ever an Andrew Johns situation where everyone in club land thought having that one player would make them a can't miss side. While 2019 was a disappointment, I don't think any fan would be upset with the way Haas' season was handled. The only complaint would be the suspension, but I highly doubt that was Seibold's call and if anything to get his head back into the game so quick was a credit to him.

I don't think anyone can blame Kahu in this instance.

On the flipside, you can hardly blame the fans for being upset that they've got somebody on the roster who is being paid good money and will likely end up in reserve grade for the majority of the season. It's a bitter pill to swallow, especially when these fans give up their time, money and passion to cheer this team on.

Oh for the days before social media. Back when players generally just got on with it and played the game without feeling the need to express their every thought and feeling on having been 'done wrong' to the world. Yes Jordan, it does kinda suck how things have gone over the past couple of years for you and your career in general. But there are millions upon millions of people who have much worse in their life to complain about and who are not being paid $8000 p/w to soften the blows.

On the very minuscule chance you are reading this Jordan, please do get on with it son and fight your way back into first grade if it means so much to you. Just spare us your moaning.

Last edited:
I get the point you're making, Thelmus.

From Kahu's POV, he's been a loyal club player who has been through some horrific injuries at the club and has happily played the Mr. Fix It role even though it hurt his career. He saw how ugly things have played out in the media to bring Seibold to the club and I believe he only found out he was going to the Cowboys through the media. Which is why he was so adament to get his version of the story out, even though his version actually made it sound bad for both parties. It made the Broncos look stupid for signing him to a long term deal, but also made Kahu sound selfish, which seemed so out of character for him.

I do disagree on a couple of points.

Seibold played for the Canberra Raiders, so while I can understand the point you're trying to make that he wasn't as respected as Bennett, that was an unnecessary stab.

The other is the comment about Haas. While fans were excited about the young talent coming through and thought as a collective they would improve the club, I don't think it was ever an Andrew Johns situation where everyone in club land thought having that one player would make them a can't miss side. While 2019 was a disappointment, I don't think any fan would be upset with the way Haas' season was handled. The only complaint would be the suspension, but I highly doubt that was Seibold's call and if anything to get his head back into the game so quick was a credit to him.

I don't think anyone can blame Kahu in this instance.

On the flipside, you can hardly blame the fans for being upset that they've got somebody on the roster who is being paid good money and will likely end up in reserve grade for the majority of the season. It's a bitter pill to swallow, especially when these fans give up their time, money and passion to cheer this team on.

Good post buddy. It was pretty shambolic the way Kahu ended up at the Cowboys. It wasnt all the Broncos fault either,There were circumstances that made some things look bad, but other things we did as a club to him were disgusting i thought. I have a feeling the more people get at him, the more he is going to reveal.

I understand he's trying to give the club a burn here but he's really just making himself look slow for not figuring this out sooner.

Maybe if he did the calculations on all the surgeries, rehab and salary he was paid by the broncos he wouldn’t be shit talking them.

keep him away from the playing group with that shit attitude.

Active Now

• mieko
  • FACTHUNT
  • Waynesaurus
  • Broncorob
  • Pablo
  • Santa
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
  • Tmac
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Lozza
  • Aldo
  • Allo
  • Nerd
  • Behind enemy lines
  • winslow_wong
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jazza
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.