Jordan Kahu Toxicity

Good post buddy. It was pretty shambolic the way Kahu ended up at the Cowboys. It wasnt all the Broncos fault either,There were circumstances that made some things look bad, but other things we did as a club to him were disgusting i thought. I have a feeling the more people get at him, the more he is going to reveal.

Or you could reveal it? If it sheds light on his POV I'd be willing to re-consider my opinion.

As it stands, I'm with the majority on here. The Broncos stood by him for a long time while he was repeatedly suffering long term injuries. Yes he was moved around the park to fill gaps in the squad, but that's more a matter of him never being able to nail down a spot, and never actually reaching his potential, because just when it seemed like he started to show form, he'd explode something else in his body.

He should consider himself lucky he did get his final multi-year deal, and the fact that it has to be honoured regardless of how poor he performs. He was given a shot by the Cowboys in his preferred position, and given every opportunity to perform well enough to either cement that spot, or at least do enough to earn a contract with someone that could use his talents. If he'd done that, we wouldn't be in this position. He can blame the injuries, or he can blame his own inability to perform, but he should be fucking grateful the Broncos' guarantee even exists, not bitch and moan about it.

On the flipside, you can hardly blame the fans for being upset that they've got somebody on the roster who is being paid good money and will likely end up in reserve grade for the majority of the season. It's a bitter pill to swallow, especially when these fans give up their time, money and passion to cheer this team on.
You might have to narrow this down so we know who you're talking about.

Because of everything. When he left he had an interview and said he was pissed off, when he had no one else want him he posts a vlog before the Broncos announce anything saying he's back because he's injured and he's putting his family first, and then now he's posted a status implying he isn't happy being back.

How is the status implying he isn't happy...he re-tweeted what Ardie Savea wrote?

Did you actually not read the original post or are you just joking? This whole thread is based on the social media entry kahu made that shows EXACTLY what you are asking to see...

It's a re-tweet for chrisakes, are we gonna draw all our scoops from players private twitter feeds now. Shut this thread down already!

How is the status implying he isn't happy...he re-tweeted what Ardie Savea wrote?

It's a re-tweet for chrisakes, are we gonna draw all our scoops from players private twitter feeds now. Shut this thread down already!

It is a retweet that he wrote ‘facts’ too. This is following his very public dig at the club on his insta when he returned.

The thread won’t be shut down, if you don’t like the thread then stay out of it.

Was it even him that retweeted it? It is not on his twitter page now and the avatar pic is different to his twitter account one? You all could be slamming him when it is a fake account.

Was it even him that retweeted it? It is not on his twitter page now and the avatar pic is different to his twitter account one? You all could be slamming him when it is a fake account.
I’m pretty sure that it was his Insta account and if it was an Insta story, they are only up for 24 hours.

I’m pretty sure that it was his Insta account and if it was an Insta story, they are only up for 24 hours.
ahh okay, the original post was on twitter, so I got a bit confused.

In isolation it isn't much, but when you add to that what he said previously and the video he made, it's very pissy.

Put yourself in his shoes and see how loyal you feel towards a club who traded a single team veteran like a slave and whose fans groaned when they heard he was returning. We did the same with McGuire and we're trying to do the same with Macca

He has a point.
McGuire wanted out that was his call he approached the cowboys mid season.

No one is denying him the opportunity to do that. The fact is the broncos ARE THE ONES GIVING HIM THAT opportunity. Why is he acting like a spoilt little child towards them.
I agree and if I slagged off my employer on social media and was important enough that someone would actually read it I would be reprimanded. He should do what Mitchell Moses did put his head down and prove he deserves better.

He won’t be playing 1st grade unless injuries so let’s see how he lasts running around in QCup

ahh okay, the original post was on twitter, so I got a bit confused.

Active Now

• kiwibronco
  • Jedhead
  • Midean
  • Xzei
  • Lurker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.