Josh Dugan - Signs with Dragons

Do you want the Brisbane Broncos to make a play for Josh Dugan?

• Total voters
Big Dave

Big Dave

Banned User
Feb 27, 2013
If Gardner and Dugan are both available I would much rather Dugan. Besides Gardner is probably still too afraid to come near hodgo after he made him his bitch

Ohhh.. so you're ok with signing Dugan? But but.. what about the standards/culture etc we trying to set at this great club of ours? Didn't the coach let go of a player last year that did far less ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Screw Dugan, he's made of glass, passes as well as Hoffman and is a douche.

I don't want Dugan at our club.

He's a talent, but he's also a bad influence by the look of things.

Dugan will be sacked tomorrow.

@BuzzRothfield: A bloke who would know just texted me to say Josh Dugan will be playing @ Saints, Bulldogs or Broncos this year

No thanks to Dugan.

Respect his talent but we drew a line in the sand with the sacking of Gagai and I believe it's important we stick to it. It'd be a pretty big slap to the face of Hoffman, Yow Yeh, Kahu etc. who were all close and sad to see Dane go. Everything I've heard and read about Dugan suggests he's even worse than Dane and I don't believe we should sacrifice a long term vision for short term success.

Can never rule out the Bulldogs with their unlimited cap. Wouldn't really make much sense with Barba likely to come back this year though.
Dragons would make more sense, it's not too far away, and the only competition is Beale.

It writes itself too.

Dugan helping the Dragons break their wretched run against the Raiders.

Imagine the press.

No thanks to Dugan.

Respect his talent but we drew a line in the sand with the sacking of Gagai and I believe it's important we stick to it. It'd be a pretty big slap to the face of Hoffman, Yow Yeh, Kahu etc. who were all close and sad to see Dane go. Everything I've heard and read about Dugan suggests he's even worse than Dane and I don't believe we should sacrifice a long term vision for short term success.

With all that in mind.....would you take Ben Barba?

Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Releasing Dane was a mistake though and our long term plan doesn't seem too well thought out given Norman was supposed to be a part of it.

Dugan is injured so often I don't mind if we miss him but it shouldn't be done to respect a long term vision which I don't think is feasible.

I'd sign Dugan in a heartbeat.

Bit of a dickhead on the piss? Yes.
Are lots of other males in their 20's? Yes
Can Dugan play football? Yes

He's from Canberra, he's too comfortable down there. Move to Brisbane big change of scenery. He has a spark that the team lacks. Put him fullback will be an instant upgrade in attack over Hoffman or norman

Get Dugan.

With all that in mind.....would you take Ben Barba?

Nope. I don't care whether he's a Queenslander or not. We don't need his drama right now and wouldn't be interested in signing him until he got himself together.

Ari - Until we know what really happened, we can't say it was a mistake.

Last edited:

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...ers/story-fn2mcuj6-1226596991772#.UUENIVJ5ZI4

Griffin, however, said the club remained confident it would keep its current No 1.

"We're still working through a process with Corey Norman," he said. "I am confident we will retain him."

FFS is Hook for real? If we re-sign him for anything close to what Parra are offering then we are fucked for a very long time. A shit player taking up a huge chunk of our cap.

Last edited:

Seriously if Norman is worth 450 then Sandow is worth 800k.

I'd take Dugan in a heartbeat. I'm so far past the point of caring about whether players get on the piss or not it's not funny.

As long as they aren't convicted rapists or something similar for me it'd just be nice if ONCE the club opened the chequebook to buy someone that even offers the merest hint of a sprak in attack...if they remember where the chequebook is that is after not using it for eons...

i was just talking to QLDER and made a joke about it, but i wouldnt be surprised if it happens - Shaun Berrigan would be nearing retirement. what are the odds we'll sign him?

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Redux
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • Spoon
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.