Josh Dugan - Signs with Dragons

Do you want the Brisbane Broncos to make a play for Josh Dugan?

• Total voters
Re: Josh Dugan - Broncos withdraw their offer

Stuff it, BHQ are starting their own team!

1. Nick Parfitt
2. Steve Michaels
3. Brent Tate
4. Shaun Berrigan
5. Antonio Winterstein
6. Scott Prince
7. Brett Seymour
8. Petero Civoniceiva
9. Nathan Friend
10. Tom Learoyd Lahrs
11. Brad Thorn
12. David Stagg
13. Ash Harrison

14. Casey McGuire
15. Neville Costigan
16. Ashton Sims
17. Joel Clinton

Wooden spoons for every boy and girl!

Steve Michaels is dismayed at being overlooked for centre.

Talk of us signing Kurtley Beale or Berrick Barnes scares me TBH.

I was excited by the potential of Dugan that's for sure, now I have nothing to look forward to. Excite me Coxy!

Urggh Berrick Barnes!! Hate that dickhead as a player. Doesn't really play well for any team, almost blew the Wallabies test against Wales in Cardiff last year, one of the most overrated players I've ever seen. I would be pissed if we signed him.

Lol, there is no truth in that. Someone's just written a mock article, albeit poorly.

The username of the dude who posted it is 'Parody'... kinda gives it away. :winky:

Lol, there is no truth in that. Someone's just written a mock article, albeit poorly.

The username of the dude who posted it is 'Parody'... kinda gives it away. :winky:

Lol love his "source" (yeah I know that's what she said)

I'd love to have a superior sauce for my rumours.

I'd love to have a superior sauce for my rumours.

I do. It just happens to be McDonalds big Mac special source

Help me, to help you ..... LOL :biggrin:

Yeah and the fact that it reads like it was written by a twelve year old that had just watched 'Jerry McGuire' for the tenth time, cos ya know, Tom cruise is just so dreamy apparently.

The guy should take tips of you Ning on how to write a fake article ;p

Ok, some of our older readers may recall a former poster named Strapping Big Lad - this fellow was almost Paul the Octopus like in his uncanny ability to foretell the future regarding footy matters. SBL was barking mad but he did have some sort of a gift with a career prediction to conversion strike rate of almost 14%. Anyway, he has told me that the Dugan signing is not off the table - it will go cold for a weekish and then be reignited. Take it as a given that he will be a Bronco.

Pretty much just got an SMS about well the above. Door is slightly ajar and not 'tightly closed' as Coxy put it. Interesting.

we can only hope

Oink !

Ok, some of our older readers may recall a former poster named Strapping Big Lad - this fellow was almost Paul the Octopus like in his uncanny ability to foretell the future regarding footy matters. SBL was barking mad but he did have some sort of a gift with a career prediction to conversion strike rate of almost 14%. Anyway, he has told me that the Dugan signing is not off the table - it will go cold for a weekish and then be reignited. Take it as a given that he will be a Bronco.

This dude used to read tea leaves. He is definitely not to be trusted. He is now probably smoking them instead

Danger, Danger Will Robinson ... he is back!

Whether it's true or not that the Broncos have closed the door, I think Dugan will be rubbed out of the game for this season and come back next year after 'counselling' (hopefully with the miracle workers Barba used). I'm still holding onto the hope it's the Broncos. I still think we need him!

Widdop and Dugan would surely fit in our cap. We have fuckall talent to pay for.

Active Now

• Bish
  • ChewThePhatt
  • mystico
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • Dash
  • Broncosgirl
  • davidp
  • Manofoneway
  • BroncosAlways
  • Lurker
  • lynx000
  • Allo
  • mitch222
  • Aldo
  • Skathen
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.