Josh Hoffman signs 3 year deal with Titans

Re: Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2014

Hoffman will make a good Fullback in Canberra.

Re: Josh Hoffman to negotiate with other clubs

It's really the only fair thing to do, he's certainly not going to be anywhere near the spine next year. I personally hopes he goes to the Warriors, I think he'll be a good fit over there, and they're clearly better than the Raiders.

There has been some real good moves from the Broncos this week. I hope he goes but I will thank him for his loyal service

A generally overrated player who won't be missed. I don't hold anything against him as a player in general but I'm happy he's leaving.

When I first saw this article I had absolutely no emotional response whatsoever as I'm fairly certain that Hoffman leaving the club will have zero impact.

The Lurker reckons that between Hoffman and Brett Stewart, 1 will be at the Bulldogs and 1 at the Raiders.

I hope for Hoffmans sake he ends up at the Bulldogs in that scenario.

always thought this would happen ... we have more than enough fullbacks to handle him leaving (besides he is a winger anyway). but it does add credibility to the theory that he was told that if he shut up, and played 2014, that he would be granted a release for 2015.

Which is in contrast to the news that Ben Hunt re-signed, where I basically fist-pumped the fucking stars!

I think the only hesitation in letting him go was because he was popular with the players and the fans but in the end they had to do it, him being on the wing would be just as poisonous on the playing group than cutting ties altogether

So the fate of barba now comes down to what Boyd does

Gerard Beale Mk II.

Wish him all the best and hope he finds a place on the wing somewhere.

So the fate of barba now comes down to what Boyd does

I still want Boyd on the wing ... so that still leaves the fullback position open. Hopefully Bennett can get Barba playing as well as Des had him playing

The Lurker reckons that between Hoffman and Brett Stewart, 1 will be at the Bulldogs and 1 at the Raiders.

I hope for Hoffmans sake he ends up at the Bulldogs in that scenario.

always thought this would happen ... we have more than enough fullbacks to handle him leaving (besides he is a winger anyway). but it does add credibility to the theory that he was told that if he shut up, and played 2014, that he would be granted a release for 2015.

Exactly. Those "Hoffman disappointed" articles stopped very suddenly didn't they

I have a feeling this would have happened last year if we had of got Milford. That is the only reason he wasn't granted permission to negotiate with other clubs imo.

tumblr_lecaxnGgK21qajjjx.jpg

If only he wasnt so set on playing fullback or 5/8th. He'd be so much more valuable than friggin Barba.

I still want Boyd on the wing ... so that still leaves the fullback position open. Hopefully Bennett can get Barba playing as well as Des had him playing

Im not against that either it's the most logical choice really, not to overwork Boyd and still use barba in the team hoping Bennett gets him to his best again

Re: Broncos Player Movements and Rumours 2014

Hoffman will make a good Fullback in Canberra.
No thanks, in Wightons short stint at the back he showed a lot more potential than Hoff and has a wider skill set, Hoffman is overrated and over priced.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Porthoz
  • bert_lifts
  • Battler
  • matthewransom34@ic
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.