Josh Hoffman signs 3 year deal with Titans

There's always an excuse with him.

You know things are pretty bad when they describe Josh Hoffman as a marquee signing.

Maybe they announced it in a marquee. That's gotta be it.

Get your magnifying glass out and fry those ants guys.. Woohoo!!

Sorry, you're right.Josh Hoffman - Best Centre in the world. Great player, better bloke.
He is irrelevant. I don't understand why so many people keep going on about him. You may as well go and beat a dead horse.

He is irrelevant. I don't understand why so many people keep going on about him. You may as well go and beat a dead horse.

He is relevant.

1. He is an ex-Bronco
2. He acted like a flog when he was a Bronco
3. He made fun of an injured player, a player that is a Bronco
4. This is a Broncos forum.

He is relevant.

1. He is an ex-Bronco
2. He acted like a flog when he was a Bronco
3. He made fun of an injured player, a player that is a Bronco
4. This is a Broncos forum.
He's irrelevant, worthless and a waste of energy.

He's irrelevant, worthless and a waste of energy.

You're the bloke who cracked the sads and moved to the Titans right? Because that bloody biased bastard Bennett brought back his bouncing baby Boyd instead of hailing the hidden genius of Josh "Hold it" Hoffman?

Last edited:
You're the bloke who cracked the sads and moved to the Titans right? Because that bloody biased bastard Bennett brought back his bouncing baby Boyd instead of hailing the hidden genius of Josh "Hold it" Hoffman?

I've certainly never been an advocate for Hoffman being a genius. He is no fullback. He could be a decent outside back because of his ball running ability though.

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Fitzy
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.