Judiciary are tards (Ben Ross suspension)

I thought he would get 12 weeks.

about what i expected he would get, and probably the correct decision IMO

I thought 8 to 10. The fact he got up to check on Cronk after hitting him, just before White smashed him probably helped him somewhat.

If I was a Cronulla supporter I'd be spewin it wasn't longer. This guy is a powderpuff [icon_razz1

What did Ashley Graham get?

Russo said:
I thought 8 to 10. The fact he got up to check on Cronk after hitting him, just before White smashed him probably helped him somewhat.

Cronk not being injured would've helped no end too

I can't see a problem with the suspension he got, in fact he's lucky it isn't longer.

Anyone see the Under 20 Warriors player last week with a hit much more intentional then what Ross did?This kid got near nothing ,not even a send off.Where is the consistency?It is who you are and what profile you have in the game.Not condoning Ross and the hit but please let us see some consistency.

The system is a joke when you see a deliberate headbutter walk then a player get 4wks for punching in a game of league(Having two players holding Ross while he did so may have made it worse for him)
Now if you were the Cowboys player who got a week for a much worse hit that Hunts(I thought Cows player would have got more and should have to) would you not be spewing today that you didnt use science as a defence?Is Hunts science defence going to become a precedent in future?

Well done to the Broncs for bringing these scientific facts into play and totally stuffing up the judiciary who have no idea it seems to me judging by what happens down in that room on Wednesday nights.Justice was served in Hunts situation but then again he shouldnt have even had to go through all that crap.
I think they have caused themselves a big headache in the future now at the judiciary.

With his record seven seems alright imo, thought it would be 8-10.

Once again, it raises the argument, should past records matter?
yes and no imo.
But not to the point of Morely and Crocker, where if they put one foot wrong they are guaranteed out for like minimum three weeks plus.... I don't like that... should be a better system

Kee said:
would you not be spewing today that you didnt use science as a defence?Is Hunts science defence going to become a precedent in future?

Well done to the Broncs for bringing these scientific facts into play and totally stuffing up the judiciary who have no idea it seems to me judging by what happens down in that room on Wednesday nights.Justice was served in Hunts situation but then again he shouldnt have even had to go through all that crap.
I think they have caused themselves a big headache in the future now at the judiciary.

Using scientific evidence in judicial matters is not something the Broncos came up with for Hunt - science has been used in previous cases

Not to mention, scientific evidence is present to jurors in court rooms around the world, every day of the week. It's a matter of getting someone who can explain it, and dumb it down so it's understandable.

I think he should have had a couple more weeks, buts that's fine.

Umm, you'd use anything you can to your advantage. As for ben ross he should of got same time as brett white, greg bird's cheap shot on thruston????? no one seemed to concerned about that even though it did alot more damage and was much more intentional and brutal

Could argue that Thurston was also third man in and throwing punches as reported by the touchie but the ref didnt have the guts to send him off in front of a Cowboys crowd.

Active Now

• Midean
  • MrRobot
  • Scorchie
  • Battler
  • davidp
  • Skyblues87
  • mitch222
  • Jazza
  • Xzei
  • whykickamoocow
  • Wolfie
  • TimWhatley
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • Manofoneway
  • theshed
  • kiwi2
  • Sproj
  • sooticus
  • FACTHUNT
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.