Judiciary

I suspect the MRC doesn't have Kayo and only watch games on Channel 9.

For those wondering.

I was surprised it wasn't pulled up on the field since anything that remotely resembles a crusher is penalised. Even so, I'd consider challenging that. The MRC's idea of a crusher is very flimsy and it doesn't appear to be a copybook example.

Last edited:
This game has become a deadset joke,it doesn't even look like Arrow's head is off the ground.

For those wondering.

I was surprised it wasn't pulled up on the field since anything that remotely resembles a crusher is penalised. Even so, I'd consider challenging that. The MRC's idea of a crusher is very flimsy and it doesn't appear to be a copybook example.
He pushed down on his bloody shoulder! Wtf!

Problem is our club is run by weak pricks. They never contest a judiciary charge because they believe we will always be found guilty ( which is probably right ). How about challenging every single charge whilst shouting from the rooftops that our success rate at the judiciary is abysmal. Back it up with statistics & videos of comparable charges to players from other clubs. Seems to me that every week at least one Bronco is suspended. I accept that the side is young and ill disciplined, but for f***s sake this is beyond a joke. The club is majority owned by a Newscorp. Go fully ballistic. Accuse the judiciary of bias. Pay the $10 k fine. I'm sure the media will swallow this shit & run with it if as long as we make plenty of noise.

Last edited:
Need ribot back if you want that,wasn't afraid to call nswrl on their shit.

I thought the problem with crusher tackles is that it hurts the neck. That’s what makes them dangerous. Yet when Cleary bunged it on he held the back of his head and Arrow actually put his hand on the top of his head. Surely that would indicate that no pressure was applied to the neck.
So sick of Rugby League players carrying on like soccer players.

Just wondering if a shady deal was done to get Hodges off for his final game? Regardless of Guerra coming in to bat for him, there is absolutely no way he should have got off that charge, and people know how biased I am towards Hodges. Maybe that's why we're not challenging anything, even though the judiciary are undoubtedly hitting us hard and arguably unfairly.

Just wondering if a shady deal was done to get Hodges off for his final game? Regardless of Guerra coming in to bat for him, there is absolutely no way he should have got off that charge, and people know how biased I am towards Hodges. Maybe that's why we're not challenging anything, even though the judiciary are undoubtedly hitting us hard and arguably unfairly.
Nah he absolutely 100% deserved to get off the charge. Even without Guerra admitting it was a dive it was so obvious you could see it unaided from Jupiter. The only thing against Hodges was the jerseys he wore at club and state level.

Nah he absolutely 100% deserved to get off the charge. Even without Guerra admitting it was a dive it was so obvious you could see it unaided from Jupiter. The only thing against Hodges was the jerseys he wore at club and state level.

I get your point, I guess I'll re-word it as "there is no way any player gets off that charge". Let alone a Bronco. The judiciary are pretty heavy-handed with those sorts of tackles, and rightly so.

Safety is still paramount I understand that, as we don’t want another Alex McKinnon result, but at the rate the tackle is going it’ll end up being between knees and elbows only as teams will be too scared to try anything higher or else risk losing players for a week or two every time

I get your point, I guess I'll re-word it as "there is no way any player gets off that charge". Let alone a Bronco. The judiciary are pretty heavy-handed with those sorts of tackles, and rightly so.
I get you, on the flip side Radley just recently got away with this tackle despite lifting then driving Gagai into the ground.

Active Now

• Browny
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.