Julian Huxley has brain tumour....

what exactly happened to Adam Ritson.

Ritson got his head smashed in a tackle severely and was air lifted off the field, turned out he had a brain tumor i think. On huxley, the guy is incredibly talented and versatile has had a horror run with injuries now this...poor poor guy.

Yeah what ,fcb aaggfhgh hjgyurf said :mrgreen:

He had an operation to save his life and now his world moves a whole lot slower than what it did.

Aeetee said:
Yeah what ,fcb aaggfhgh hjgyurf said :mrgreen:

He had an operation to save his life and now his world moves a whole lot slower than what it did.

Don't get smart allrigh-tee ;)

Dude your names a finger full.

I'll stick with beads.

FCB BB AKA MB said:
Ritson got his head smashed in a tackle severely and was air lifted off the field, turned out he had a brain tumor i think.

Close, was a brain cyst. They removed it but there were complications from surgery and it left him basically disabled for ages. Took him years to get over the headaches and memory loss.

i thought Huxley was good to go though because his tumour isn't cancer? and they found it pretty early. dont get me wrong i realise it's brain surgery ....

It's also a similar situation to Gorden Tallis with his neck thing - there was always a problem there with a narrow spinal column but it wasn't discovered until he got a serious injury in a game.

And yeah they are pretty sure Huxley's tumour is benign and has been there for years and hasn't caused him any problems, but holy crap that's still pretty major news to have to deal with. Hope everything goes well for him

Aeetee said:
Dude your names a finger full.

I'll stick with beads.

That's fine, although you'll just confuse beads.

The consonant is mightybroncs ;-)

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Lurker
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Harry Sack
  • Mr Fourex
  • broncos4life
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
  • kman
  • barker
  • Morkel
  • Griffo
  • BroncosAlways
  • Sproj
  • Jedhead
  • FACTHUNT
  • maddo
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.