Junior Kangaroos vs. Junior Kiwis

How did O'Sullivan play boys?
He played ok, he had some nice touches but he let clifford take the lead really. Notcied he played same side as milford, i dont think this kid is good enough too take nikorimas spot tbh. Knik isnt great but he can break a game open and i dont see the pro’s outweighing the cons enough unfortunately.

Allen had some very classes touches. He doesnt have a high involvement for a fb (although this could change) so i dont see him becoming top notch but he does have a solid future in front of him. On a side note, i noticed he has the same manager as TPJ is trying to part with, could this be the reason? My guess is the broncos may have got the shits with how allen was handled and advised TPJ to change managers?

The other broncos: shibasaki (goes missing big time every game i have watched) was hardly sighted but has a good running game and solid defensively. Not a future star but may be a solid sqaud player for a few years

Flegler had some nice runs and hits hard but not as aggressive as ive seen him in the past

Staggs is offensively a weapon and has a great in your face style but bird is still light years ahead in this area so there is no way in hell he should be picked ahead of bird. People are forgetting how good an injury free bird is lol..Staggs looks to be carrying an injury so i can forgive the fact he has been falling off the odd tackle in his last few games but he goes too high on players and makes bad decisions in defence so hopefully ryan does a bit of work with him

Riki was our best and he was on the bench, on the losing side! He looks something worth investing in. Big, mobile and aggresive with a real nack for being involved in the action.

I left carrigan to last because i know alot of people will get defensive about this... but, anyone saying he is anywhere near haas or fifita atm are living in a dreamland. Yes he is a real leader and a work horse and is set for a long career in the nrl-reminds me of a late career parker without the offload, but every player in the nrl has a big motor on them, and he wont be yelling and leading the pack when he gets into the nrl, he will just be doing his job. Once again, not saying he isnt a really good prospect or that he wont have a successful career in the nrl. I just think his position in the pecking order is well justified despite the outcry from some people on here..

O'Sullivan and Clifford looked their best when they set up on the blind side. Clifford did the same thing in the Origin and got MOTM they're too good at counting heads and knowing what side to be on. Clifford was great again, I really enjoy watching him play and still say he's the best half to play ISC since DCE. Just had such a great year and has got better as the year has gone on.

O'Sullivan threw that nice pass for Tuala to score, although he still had plenty to do the pass was great. O'Sullivan again looked good when he combined with his second rower. That's a real strength he seems to have, the try where he set up on the left and then drifted out to throw a nice pass for Louis was just like he did in the Residents game.

Australian forwards were great. Australia's first three tries were from forwards running straight and Flegler fixed a pretty loose situation by settling it.

Active Now

• Horseheadsup
  • Foordy
  • Culhwch
  • Brotherdu
  • Skathen
  • Broncorob
  • Alec
  • BroncosMan
  • bazza
  • broncotville
  • Lurker
  • FACTHUNT
  • NSW stables
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • GCBRONCO
  • Santa
  • Galah
  • Dazza 92
  • Xzei
  • Tmac
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.