Just saw this on LU

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Bit dodgy if you ask me. Do any other clubs do this? Are we hard up for cash or something?

I love my club, but I’m paying however many years I have left worth of memberships of varying levels. I think that’s more than enough.

A bit weird for the club to do this in an official capacity. I get it’s probably for high-end corporate-types, but yeah not about it

Not uncommon for companies to do this. It's mainly charities but there are others.

I can't think of any other club that does this but Men of League Foundation do it as well.

If anyone's doing this, send me the money instead.

This reads to me more as them putting the feelers out towards the more wealthier fans that they know of, rather than the membership side.

Last edited:
I wonder how many players, board members and shareholders are leaving them something. If I leave them 2 bucks do I get to go to these dinner events?

I wonder how many players, board members and shareholders are leaving them something. If I leave them 2 bucks do I get to go to these dinner events?
Maybe, but probably not until they get the $2.

Therein lies the problem.

Saw this on a Twitter feed....thought id come here to scope it out...

Its a head scratcher for sure...but its not like we are talking about the thermo-dynamics painted into Van Goghs "Starry Night" painting either...

Not if you're dead! They probably have a clause somewhere that says you can attend for free as many events as you like, straight after the will is read!!!

I have already made a bequeath to Scarlett Johansson when I go, cause she purdy... 😆

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Manofoneway
  • broncsgoat
  • Brotherdu
  • marw
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Strop
  • Justwin
  • Aldo
  • Shane Tronc
  • Wolfie
  • Dash
  • Waynesaurus
  • Mick_Hancock
  • winslow_wong
  • Rah88
  • eggstar10
  • big k
  • Spoon
  • BroncsNBundy
... and 75 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.