5. Tate

or
4. Tate
5. O'Neil

Will be interesting...

4. Gagai
5. Chambers/O'Neil/Maranta

It's time for Tate to move on as well.

Does Chambers qualify under the new rules? Born in NT etc?

Personally I'd keep Tate for one last hurrah, he never lets anyone down and is as good of a defender as anyone in that arena.

Edrick Lee might be a smokey for a wing spot if he performs well next season?

Whatever combination I think Tate is a must have. he is very good defensively on the wing and even better in the centres and is remarkably successful for QLD and Aus.

I would have originally said Gagai or Chambers with Tate on the wing ... but after watching O'Neill playing on the wing in the last few weeks I'm loving the idea of having O'Neill leaping for Cronk cross-field kicks.

4. Tate
5. O'Neill

has my vote

4. Chambers
5. Tate

Gagai, Lee and O'Neill are also options for the future. Nielsen isn't bad if we have injuries, but I'd like to think we can offer better.

Tate not playing state of origin? You must be outta your mind!? I hope his chin didn't hear you saying that.

JYY could be a smokey for the 4 jersey if fit and back in form.

Anyone suggesting oniell doesnt watch the storm games lol. He has the worst defence i think ive ever seen. He needs to fix that up before he is considered for origin.

To answer the original topic, Chambers by a country mile, then gagai

Anyone suggesting oniell doesnt watch the storm games lol. He has the worst defence i think ive ever seen. He needs to fix that up before he is considered for origin.

in the centres yes, on the wing he is fine. He is an excellent young winger in my opinion.

Will be good to watch Gagai, Chambers and O'Neil in the same game tonight.

in the centres yes, on the wing he is fine. He is an excellent young winger in my opinion.

I think that's how I view O'neil as well. In the centres he's a tragedy.....on the wing he looks 3 times the player.

I hate the problem QLD is having with centres, it stops us having the luxury of playing Inglis at fullback.

I'm not that fussed on Chambers or Gagai and they're the top two picks after Hodges! The alternatives thereafter are very slim.

I think Gagai....has improved on 2012 more then Chambers has and probably has more potential. His defence and positioning are still major concerns for me.

I think Gagai....has improved on 2012 more then Chambers has and probably has more potential. His defence and positioning are still major concerns for me.

Especially after tonight. he was brilliant in attack and brutal in defence. admittedly, that is probably the worst defensive display I've seen from Gagai, so you probably. shouldn't read too much into it ... but if he is getting carved up by Bob fucking Blair, it doesn't fill me with a lot of confidence about his prospects as a 2014 Origin player.

Active Now

• Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Broncosgirl
  • KateBroncos1812
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.