NEWS Kahu set to return to Broncos after short stint at Cowboys

****. I kinda wish he allowed the media to spin it

What the actual ****? Was he just playing with youtube and a video camera and this happened by accident or is he just a really, really dumb ****?

Wow, I appreciate the honesty I guess but **** me. "I'm just here for the money." he says as he stands there with his arm in a sling.

Would NOT be surprised to find out Boyd was in his ear prior.

Last edited:
Let's be honest, if we were in his shoes, we'd all do the same thing.

This is the club's **** up, not Kahu's. He shouldn't just forego a $400k salary for the year just 'cause it'll help out his employer. I sure as shit wouldn't.

Footy is a business nowadays, unfortunately.

Last edited:
Jesus that is fucked up. You do what you gotta do sometimes I guess.

This is the club's **** up, not Kahu's. He shouldn't just forego a $400k salary for the year just 'cause it'll help out his employer. I sure as shit wouldn't.

Better get used to never winning anything then.

Nah it makes sense, go to a different club and get injured then come back to the club that’s carried your injured ass for the last ten years and **** them over for one more season.

To be honest after watching that, I hope he doesn't see a second of first grade regardless of his shoulder. He, Boyd and McC can all go and sing Kumbaya and reflect on the good old days when they weren't busted and useless together in QCup.

man this looks bad on all accounts.

Well lets be honest it's not like we're learning anything new. He came back for the money. The shocking part is how open he is about it. Like he doesn't fear any potential consequences of saying something so stupid.

Lack of accountability, it's just everywhere you look in and around this club.

When do we play at bank west stadium next...

Last edited:
Nah it makes sense, go to a different club and get injured then come back to the club that’s carried your injured ass for the last ten years and **** them over for one more season.

If you had the choice to do it you’d do the same thing. So would i for $8k a week

"I'm making this video to clear the air so the media don't make stuff up about why it happened"

.........................................the ****?

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.