PLAYER Keenan Palasia Discussion

He probably should have stayed with the Titans, unless there are injuries, he's not much chance at the Broncs.

He probably should have stayed with the Titans, unless there are injuries, he's not much chance at the Broncs.
If his persistence remains fixed he may well come in handy around origin time as we'll be well down on forward troops. More so if TPJ is still hamstrung or being wiped out by an overzealous judiciary.

If his persistence remains fixed he may well come in handy around origin time as we'll be well down on forward troops. More so if TPJ is still hamstrung or being wiped out by an overzealous judiciary.
At this stage in the Forwards we only really have Ofahengaue and Fifita who would probably be considered as Origin certainties.

Haas is a possible, perhaps a probable, with Lodge and Flegler as outside chances.

Even as far as our Backs and Halves go, we probably only have Oates as a possible now Holmes is back and Milford as an outside chance on the bench.

It's early days obviously, but I think we'll realistically only be looking at Offa, Fifita and maybe Haas away for Origin.

If he doesn’t get a look in by June 30 he may be able to shift to the tits. By then he should know where he stands with the broncs.

Haas is a certainty if he is not injured
He definitely isn't a certainty if he wasn't picked for Game 3 despite being fit, a game that NSW won to clinch the series.

As I said, I think he'll get picked, but the way I see those definitions, Tedesco would be a certainty, Haas is just a probable.

He definitely isn't a certainty if he wasn't picked for Game 3 despite being fit, a game that NSW won to clinch the series.

As I said, I think he'll get picked, but the way I see those definitions, Tedesco would be a certainty, Haas is just a probable.
Absolute certainty. Did you watch any of the test matches? Haas is pretty much first man picked.

Absolute certainty. Did you watch any of the test matches? Haas is pretty much first man picked.
Come on guys, this is NSW we're talking about. Literally anything is possible with them traditionally speaking.

This is a state that trotted out RCG in a recent series, seemingly for no other reason than he had an interesting moustache at the time and someone must have decided that Channel 9 and Blatchy's Blues would get behind the novelty.

Last edited:
Qld likely:

1. Ponga
2. Holmes
3. Opacic
4. Mbye
5. Gagai
6. Munster
7. DCE (c)
8. Papalii
9. Mahoney/Turpin
10. McGuire
11. Kaufusi
12. Fifita
13. Arrow

14. Hunt
15. Carrigan
16. Flegler
17. Joffa

Goodness that team is terrible even given whoever I have no doubt completely forgotten.

Qld likely:

1. Ponga
2. Holmes
3. Opacic
4. Mbye
5. Gagai
6. Munster
7. DCE (c)
8. Papalii
9. Mahoney/Turpin
10. McGuire
11. Kaufusi
12. Fifita
13. Arrow

14. Hunt
15. Carrigan
16. Flegler
17. Joffa

Goodness that team is terrible even given whoever I have no doubt completely forgotten.

I think hunt will be 9. No way are either of those two options good enough.

Qld likely:

1. Ponga
2. Holmes
3. Opacic
4. Mbye
5. Gagai
6. Munster
7. DCE (c)
8. Papalii
9. Mahoney/Turpin
10. McGuire
11. Kaufusi
12. Fifita
13. Arrow

14. Hunt
15. Carrigan
16. Flegler
17. Joffa

**** me dead. In what universe is Tom Opacic an origin player!!
I was talking to a bloke about this today... Qld have no centres!!

**** me dead. In what universe is Tom Opacic an origin player!!
I was talking to a bloke about this today... Qld have no centres!!

It's probably at the stage now where we just have to go positionless in the back line for Origin, we have no legitimate centres, but that doesn't stop guys like Turbo, nor did it stop guys like Hayne etc from dominating Origin. You just have to pick your best players.

1. Ponga
2. Oates
3. Munster
4. Gagai
5. Holmes
6. Morgan / Milford / Norman / Hunt
7. Cherry-Evans

Munster has been very disappointing in the halves in Origin imo, he has some brilliant moments running the football, but everything else is sub-par, think we should be shifting him out to centre and bring in whoever the other form half is come Origin time.

It's probably at the stage now where we just have to go positionless in the back line for Origin, we have no legitimate centres, but that doesn't stop guys like Turbo, nor did it stop guys like Hayne etc from dominating Origin. You just have to pick your best players.

1. Ponga
2. Oates
3. Munster
4. Gagai
5. Holmes
6. Morgan / Milford / Norman / Hunt
7. Cherry-Evans

Munster has been very disappointing in the halves in Origin imo, he has some brilliant moments running the football, but everything else is sub-par, think we should be shifting him out to centre and bring in whoever the other form half is come Origin time.
You’re exactly right. That looks better straight away.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • BruiserMk1
  • Foordy
  • Sproj
  • Jazza
  • broncsgoat
  • ezpz
  • Midean
  • Battler
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Allo
  • Xzei
  • Brocko
  • Galah
  • Wolfie
  • LittleDavey
  • Strop
  • RodF
  • FACTHUNT
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.