CASUALTIES & SUSPENSIONS 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it rerally is an ACL for Carrigan than as much as it sucks, it's an opportunity for Bullemor to take the bull by the horns. Yes I went there.

At least we know during his recovery we wont see Patty out on the piss being sleazy around women and refusing fans photos then throwing homophobic slurs around like Staggs.
Have you got him locked away somewhere Wolfie?

Have you got him locked away somewhere Wolfie?
kathy bates misery GIF

If it rerally is an ACL for Carrigan than as much as it sucks, it's an opportunity for Bullemor to take the bull by the horns. Yes I went there.

Bullemor is a bench forward through and through, dont think he would be effective as a starter. I would say its make or break for Asiata. Signed him to play there, time for him to step up.

Bullemor is a bench forward through and through, dont think he would be effective as a starter. I would say its make or break for Asiata. Signed him to play there, time for him to step up.
It has to be Asiata with who we have available.

TPJ should not be moved from 2nd row.

Other option may be Riki with Asiata off the bench, but we shouldn’t be looking at that until Glenn is back.

Leave Piakura in ISC!!!

I'm still thinking it will be Robati.

I think he’s at the warriors now
TC Robati, not Pride Petterson-Robati.

He reportedly signed a 3 year extension.

I'm not sure if he's officially on a development deal or not, but there's no more room in the NRL squad thanks to the Piakura upgrade and Levi signing.

Fortunately by Round 11 restrictions will be lifted around the expanded squad. I'm very interested to see what affect that has on some of the struggling teams. Brisbane could effectively 'gain' Karmichael Hunt, Albert Kelly and Brendan Frei.

Anyone know anything about Corey Allan? He didn’t look in a good way and was off to hospital last I heard.

Anyone know anything about Corey Allan? He didn’t look in a good way and was off to hospital last I heard.
He was clutching his shoulder when he went down. I suspect a broken collar bone.

TC Robati, not Pride Petterson-Robati.

He reportedly signed a 3 year extension.

I'm not sure if he's officially on a development deal or not, but there's no more room in the NRL squad thanks to the Piakura upgrade and Levi signing.

Fortunately by Round 11 restrictions will be lifted around the expanded squad. I'm very interested to see what affect that has on some of the struggling teams. Brisbane could effectively 'gain' Karmichael Hunt, Albert Kelly and Brendan Frei.
Really like Frei. I think he would do a good job for us.

He was walking unaided and free from any bracing yesterday. That gave me hope it might just be MCL.

As I understand ACL's you don't walk on one like Pat did, so fingers crossed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncorob
  • Tim K
  • Fatboy
  • Santa
  • broncsgoat
  • Bish
  • TimWhatley
  • FACTHUNT
  • Pablo
  • broncos4life
  • Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • Tmac
  • Waynesaurus
  • mieko
  • lynx000
  • BroncosAlways
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.