Kemp to Warriors

Well, it was always going to be hard to keep Kemp, Boyd and Michaels. Hope he kills it over there!

briareos said:
Well, it was always going to be hard to keep Kemp, Boyd and Michaels. Hope he kills it over there!
And we keep the player with the least natural ability and a full knee recon, FFS. [icon_shru

Good luck Kempy - still sad to see the bugger leave but will follow his career with a lot of interest. He has potential, for our sake I hope he doesn't excel and for his sake I hope he does!

No great loss if you ask me. OK with the ball in his hands but tackles like Benji Marshall

Oh dammit! He was my favorite of those 3 mentioned. Dammit! I'm over this player movement shit.

Well looks like the only one we might keep is the one with the stuffed knee.

boyd,kemp,davies gone....so that leaves an injured steve michaels, robinson & hewitt..... to be honest their just wingers..... i think we must have alot of faith in the u20's side.... i just hope henjack is getting a say or his appointment will be a disaster......

Robinson may stay, he's on a pittance. But Hewitt won't be hanging around.

Robinson is yet to impress. Kemp or Davies would have been way better options to keep. Ah well that's the nature of professional football i spose.

damnit, kemp was really impressing me. who will play on the wing :S

not really worried about losing wingers... its guys like hannant and ennis that we will really feel. I think decisions Bruno made a few years ago are really coming back to bite us. Bloody Bruno, not a CEO's arsehole.

QUEENSLANDER said:

I reckon.

Hunt, Michaels, Hodges and Folau are the certainties but apart from that, there's not a lot at all.

I feel for Henjak, he could be inheriting the weakest roster in the history of the club.

ethos said:
QUEENSLANDER said:

I reckon.

Hunt, Michaels, Hodges and Folau are the certainties but apart from that, there's not a lot at all.

I feel for Henjak, he could be inheriting the weakest roster in the history of the club.

thats got to be the stupidest comment yet.... Henjack is inheriting 3 internationals in the backline, easily the best halves and center pairing in the comp... and a pretty handy 2nd row....... including about 11 or so rep players who have either played for their country or state.......the broncos will have one of if not the best roster in the comp!!!

I said the weakest roster in the history of the club.

The depth isn't going to be there as it has in previous years.

kemp will find it hard over there to get a main spot. has to contend with Mckinnon for fullback, Ropati and tate for centres and Matuvei, Crockett, AhVan etc etc for wing spots.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • barker
  • Aldo
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • broncs30
  • Alec
  • GCBRONCO
  • RolledOates
  • Santa
  • MrMoore
  • heartly87
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Tim K
  • The Don
  • Big Del
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.