Kennedy Thread

Hosking led the forwards. Not some bloke who took two hit ups in a set once. The debutant who did it numerous times led them.
No, he didn't. The debutante followed the example of the senior man. The guy who set the tone and it wasn't two hitups it was three of five. Most props are only expected to make one hitup out of a set. The debutante second rower did well but was not a leader.

No, Hosking played 80 mins for 152 metres, RK made nearly as many metres in just 29 minutes!!! Like I said, RK led probably what was our most inexperienced forward pack in our history and you cannot give him credit for doing a magnificent job in a game where we were severely depleted and missing our top forwards. He led, full stop. Senior guy on field, made more metres than anyone else whilst on the field.

No, he didn't. The debutante followed the example of the senior man. The guy who set the tone and it wasn't two hitups it was three of five. Most props are only expected to make one hitup out of a set. The debutante second rower did well but was not a leader.

No, Hosking played 80 mins for 152 metres, RK made nearly as many metres in just 29 minutes!!! Like I said, RK led probably what was our most inexperienced forward pack in our history and you cannot give him credit for doing a magnificent job in a game where we were severely depleted and missing our top forwards. He led, full stop. Senior guy on field, made more metres than anyone else whilst on the field.
Hosking was killing it before Kennedy even came on the field. I don’t care if you want to hype Kennedy up, he played really well on the weekend. But you’re doing him a disservice by lying or being so wildly incorrect about the things he does on the field.

Huge, I think they are baiting you mate.

Hosking was killing it before Kennedy even came on the field. I don’t care if you want to hype Kennedy up, he played really well on the weekend. But you’re doing him a disservice by lying or being so wildly incorrect about the things he does on the field.
What lie? Kennedy led the forwards in the second half. Absent were Haas, Carrigan, Jensen, Flegler and Capewell. RK opened the second half leading Willison, Hosking, Hetherington. Show me a lie! You're calling me a liar so demonstrate that or apologise. What was wildly incorrect?

6FE0F957 F888 414D BC4D 0A7E6E802CBB

What lie? Kennedy led the forwards in the second half. Absent were Haas, Carrigan, Jensen, Flegler and Capewell. RK opened the second half leading Willison, Hosking, Hetherington. Show me a lie! You're calling me a liar so demonstrate that or apologise. What was wildly incorrect?
Can you u equivocally prove he was leading? Or are you just assuming he was the leader because he had played the most games? Running 3 times in one set is a great effort, but doesn’t prove leadership, it just proves effort in one set.

Can you u equivocally prove he was leading? Or are you just assuming he was the leader because he had played the most games? Running 3 times in one set is a great effort, but doesn’t prove leadership, it just proves effort in one set.
I believe there's enough evidence to suggest he was leading. Oldest, most experienced and aside from that one very good set consistently made strong carries. What makes you think the example ( note the word 'example' ) I provided was the only thing I thought showed leadership? RK made more than 100 metres in the 20 minutes after halftime, definitely leading the way in the forwards. Again, his fellow prop had just 4 bit part games( totalling less than a full game) and a second rower in his first game.

For the record, in the same period Hosking ran four times for a total of 18 metres. Yes, 18.
RK ran it 8 times. Three times in one set, twice in another. That's putting in.

If RK wasn't leading, who was?

KENNEDY

KENN-E-DEEEEE

KANNNADY

KEEENNNEEEDDDYYYYY

I believe there's enough evidence to suggest he was leading. Oldest, most experienced and aside from that one very good set consistently made strong carries. What makes you think the example ( note the word 'example' ) I provided was the only thing I thought showed leadership? RK made more than 100 metres in the 20 minutes after halftime, definitely leading the way in the forwards. Again, his fellow prop had just 4 bit part games( totalling less than a full game) and a second rower in his first game.

For the record, in the same period Hosking ran four times for a total of 18 metres. Yes, 18.
RK ran it 8 times. Three times in one set, twice in another. That's putting in.

If RK wasn't leading, who was?
Can you explain how he was leading whilst riding the bench and having that same debuting second rower making his hit ups, post contact metres and defending really well? Was he loud enough to be heard over the Suncorp crowd from the bench? Make it make sense, Huge.

Can you explain how he was leading whilst riding the bench and having that same debuting second rower making his hit ups, post contact metres and defending really well? Was he loud enough to be heard over the Suncorp crowd from the bench? Make it make sense, Huge.
Hosking was being led in the forwards by his senior forward ON FIELD at the time. Hosking was the most junior at all times and was led by more experienced forwards at all times. RK led from the front when he was most senior.

Mod edit: Removed insults.

Hosking was being led in the forwards by his senior forward ON FIELD at the time. Hosking was the most junior at all times and was led by more experienced forwards at all times. RK led from the front when he was most senior.
Oh you’re making it an age/experience thing.

If you want to say Kennedy was leading because he’s played more games just say that. But otherwise you’re wrong

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • john1420
  • Sproj
  • Lozza
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Aldo
  • theshed
  • BroncosAlways
  • Xzei
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Manifesto
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.