Kerrod Walters

I wish i had been mate, sold my boat so getting back into growing vegetables
Welcome back. Hope you are on the improve. Sorry the boat had to go - I did my best to dredge a new channel down the pin a few weeks back in mine. Guess my night vision isn’t what it used to be. If you get the urge and feel up to some time on the water, I’m sure we could tee something up. I promise to keep it off the sandbanks.

Welcome back. Hope you are on the improve. Sorry the boat had to go - I did my best to dredge a new channel down the pin a few weeks back in mine. Guess my night vision isn’t what it used to be. If you get the urge and feel up to some time on the water, I’m sure we could tee something up. I promise to keep it off the sandbanks.
Very nice of you to make that offer Strop, couple more months I should be ready to do a bit of fishing, so will keep your offer in mind, you wouldn't be the first to run into a sandbank, especially at the pin, banks are forever moving.

Very nice of you to make that offer Strop, couple more months I should be ready to do a bit of fishing, so will keep your offer in mind, you wouldn't be the first to run into a sandbank, especially at the pin, banks are forever moving.
You got that right. If you've never run aground in Moreton Bay or the Pin, then you've not been boating enough!

Unread

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Fitzy
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mustafur
  • Broncosgirl
  • Allo
  • winslow_wong
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.