THE COACH Kevin Walters

I think this is his daughter and he’s looking down to try and learn the steps he’s supposed to be doing.

The frantic bed-wetting in this threat is a great read. In hindsight the fans are hilarious.

you just know he was filled to the eyes with vodka that crazy ****.

love the story of how the US secret service or another org of that ilk found him drunk and walking around DC in his underwear in the early hours of the morning.

[Clinton] relayed how Boris Yeltsin's late-night drinking during a visit to Washington in 1995 nearly created an international incident. The Russian president was staying at Blair House, the government guest quarters. Late at night, Clinton told Branch, Secret Service agents found Yeltsin clad only in his underwear, standing alone on Pennsylvania Avenue and trying to hail a cab. He wanted a pizza, he told them, his words slurring.

The next night, Yeltsin eluded security forces again when he climbed down back stairs to the Blair House basement. A building guard took Yeltsin for a drunken intruder until Russian and U.S. agents arrived on the scene and rescued him

Bellamy:

“I am so pleased for Kevvie and the season he is having. I remember last year when we played them down here, I went into their sheds to see Kevvie and ‘Box.' We had a big win. They were a bit down and things weren’t going so well, so I’m glad Kevvie has turned it around and has won seven in a row. Kevvie can certainly turn them into a premiership contender. I look at the improvement of their playing group across the board and their young players like Patty Carrigan and Selwyn Cobbo have kicked on."​
"A big part of that is Kevvie’s style of coaching and the structures and standards he has brought to the club. It’s actually been a pretty quick turnaround. When you look at where the Broncos were last year to this year, it’s a massive change. I can see Kevvie has changed the culture of the place.”​
“The big thing for me is Kevvie is a winner. Whatever he has done in football, wherever he has been, he has won. He won five premierships at the Broncos. He won a premiership at Canberra and I have no doubt he can be a winner as a coach. I was at the Broncos for five years and ‘Alf’ was there in my first year, but when Alf quit and went to England, Kevvie took over and was the heart and soul of the club. He captained Brisbane to the premiership in 2000, so Kevvie has been a main driver of success."​

I think this is his daughter and he’s looking down to try and learn the steps he’s supposed to be doing.
Ava. She's played a couple of games for the Devils.

Screen6936dae3d3a2d53a0500bcc809db7ec5

Active Now

• unnerv1ng
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • Jedhead
  • Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncosgirl
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.