THE COACH Kevin Walters

the more he speaks the more I think he might have some form of genetic disability, or slight retardation.
Hardly. His twin brother was almost a QLD senator, hand picked by no less than Australia's smartest man, Clive Palmer. Same apples, same tree. Geniuses, all of them.

If you were forming an odds market for first coach sacked in 2023 you might start with the worst win ratios in the NRL.

Holbrook
O’Brien
Griffin
Walters

Hook seems like he is most likely, O’Brien in the mix… Not much comment on Holbrook!?

If you were forming an odds market for first coach sacked in 2023 you might start with the worst win ratios in the NRL.

Holbrook
O’Brien
Griffin
Walters

Hook seems like he is most likely, O’Brien in the mix… Not much comment on Holbrook!?
Hook for sure imo. With the chatter coming out of the club he seems to be a bit on the nose and with Des now on the market as well, there's at least a viable option beyond Flanno. Holbrook seems to be getting a free pass, not sure why.

Holbrook is getting a bit of a free ride due to three things in my opinion and in no particular order:
1. He coaches a team no one cares about
2. Hook is getting ALL the heat at present and the media is wanting his blood
3. There is a suggestion that this season was an outlier and Holbrook deserves a chance to show that or not

O'Brien is the one who should be in the firing line. A team with that many good players should not be performing so poorly consistently.

Holbrook is getting a bit of a free ride due to three things in my opinion and in no particular order:
1. He coaches a team no one cares about
2. Hook is getting ALL the heat at present and the media is wanting his blood
3. There is a suggestion that this season was an outlier and Holbrook deserves a chance to show that or not

O'Brien is the one who should be in the firing line. A team with that many good players should not be performing so poorly consistently.
I think your number 1 point has merit with point 3 supporting.

I would guess that articles about the Titans get **** all clicks compared to other teams issues so whilst it would be at the top of issues at the Titans club if their 2023 results mirror 2022 the media don't dwell on it due to lack of interest from users.

Hook is gone. Only reason he is still there is because the board is split who to replace him with.
Makes sense. Apparently Sloan and another player withdrew their requests for a release.

Any progress on the other Assistant Coach ??
- any names being thrown around

Groot vomit

Active Now

• Xzei
  • Big Del
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Fozz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Santa
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Manifesto
  • Galah
  • lynx000
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Tim K
  • Bish
  • Cavalo
  • johnny plath
  • GCBRONCO
  • Behold
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.