THE COACH Kevin Walters

Courier Mail has updated the contract story:

"The deal reportedly includes bonus clauses that would make Walters one of the highest paid coaches in the league. However, The Courier-Mail reports the deal comes with a twist that would allow the Broncos to terminate the contract early without facing the same scenario the club had with Anthony Seibold where the Manly coach was handed a $1.5 million pay out."​
I mean who know wtf that means in actuality but it sounds reasonable

My gut feeling right now is Kevvie won't last the season. The only thing that can save him is the individual brilliance of our players, because they sure as **** don't look coached.

Hmmm....yes
the 2 trial matches with the 2nd & 3rd string team, look terrible don't they.

I might wait until R6 or 7 after watching the NRL 17 go around a few times.......before making such wild assumptions.

Hmmm....yes
the 2 trial matches with the 2nd & 3rd string team, look terrible don't they.

I might wait until R6 or 7 after watching the NRL 17 go around a few times.......before making such wild assumptions.
Kevvie didn't coach last week's trial team. His coaching record since the wheels fell off against the Tigers last July is 1 win (1 draw) from 7 starts, to a tune of 116 for to 235 against. That's an average deficit of 17 points.

Yes...its been well documented that the Broncs crashed and burned badly at the back end of
the 2022 season.

Meaning GIF

Hardly....but the fact is it was most likely discussed ad nausea

I dunno.....mabe 50-75 pages ago?

Why don't you head back over to your social media sites and the other forums where you "research"
to see if you can gleam any
new insights.......?

Hardly....but the fact is it was most likely discussed ad nausea

I dunno.....mabe 50-75 pages ago?

Why don't you head back over to your social media sites and the other forums where you "research"
to see if you can gleam any
new insights.......?
I want to learn from you what you saw yesterday that cancelled out the end of last season.

Yep the boys blew a big lead with their best players off the field while the Titans still had at least half their best team. They drew a trial, time for the pitchforks to come out!

The Storm lost their trial
The Cows drew with The
The Raiders got beaten by the Dogs

That is three finals teams from last year that should just quit the season right now, what's the point of going on?

Yep the boys blew a big lead with their best players off the field while the Titans still had at least half their best team. They drew a trial, time for the pitchforks to come out!

The Storm lost their trial
The Cows drew with The
The Raiders got beaten by the Dogs

That is three finals teams from last year that should just quit the season right now, what's the point of going on?
Not at all. But we fielded a much stronger side than any other club, and we were looking for signs of progress, particularly at hooker (according to everyone).

Not at all. But we fielded a much stronger side than any other club, and we were looking for signs of progress, particularly at hooker (according to everyone).
We played about 50-55% of our best side for about 25 minutes and in that time, we blew the Titans away. The Titans then came back when we took all of Haas, Staggs, Farnworth and Walsh off.

We also didn't play Reynolds, Carrigan, Flegler, Hetherington and Robati (obviously), Cobbo, Willison, Oates, Capewell, Palasia or Riki at all - hardly a MUCH stronger side than anyone else when about 45-55% of your first team are not even in the game and most of the other first teamers play about 30 minutes.

Like I said, good thing we are getting the pitchforks out!

We played about 50-55% of our best side for about 25 minutes and in that time, we blew the Titans away. The Titans then came back when we took all of Haas, Staggs, Farnworth and Walsh off.

We also didn't play Reynolds, Carrigan, Flegler, Hetherington and Robati (obviously), Cobbo, Willison, Oates, Capewell, Palasia or Riki at all - hardly a MUCH stronger side than anyone else when about 45-55% of your first team are not even in the game and most of the other first teamers play about 30 minutes.

McHunt is McCooked

McHunt is McCooked
No one has the pitchforks out, but none of us are wildly excited either.

My gut feeling right now is Kevvie won't last the season. The only thing that can save him is the individual brilliance of our players, because they sure as **** don't look coached.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Jedhead
  • unnerv1ng
  • Dash
  • theshed
  • Xzei
  • Porthoz
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosarethebest
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.