THE COACH Kevin Walters

If we are getting someone from the Storm it has to be Marc Brentnall.

Massive fan and I have called for this before he's been in charge of the Storm attack since 2013, problem is he has been there since he was a ball boy and played for Norths. His dad worked for the Storm too and he just had another baby. Hard to see him moving.

For those that don't read the CM, this report also says that:

Cartwright will likely stay as he has the support of "many players"

Matterson is the one in the firing line

Steve Kearney has been mentioned as a possible target, but he is in his second season at the Storm under Bellamy

I would 1000% do what it takes to get Kearney. I think he is an excellent assistant
hence the penis on his car .

Massive fan and I have called for this before he's been in charge of the Storm attack since 2013, problem is he has been there since he was a ball boy and played for Norths. His dad worked for the Storm too and he just had another baby. Hard to see him moving.
He is off contract though which means it’s possible. Might be wishful thinking though

Walters reportedly been told to sack the assistant coaches and bring in new people. If he doesn't do it, the club will do it for him.
Well this proves that Ikin and Donuts own a tv. Great news!

Wasn’t Kearny the defensive coach at the broncos in 2015?

2013-2015
Did he leave for the head coaching role at NZ or was that a year after? Can’t remember, might be due to international commitments?

Either way our defence was great during his time at the broncos. The first year we could keep teams out but couldn’t score and then Bennett came and fixed that aspect.

Would be a great signing. I would like to look into the he is defensive coach at average points against through out his time in that role.

Did he leave for the head coaching role at NZ or was that a year after? Can’t remember, might be due to international commitments?

Either way our defence was great during his time at the broncos. The first year we could keep teams out but couldn’t score and then Bennett came and fixed that aspect.

Would be a great signing. I would like to look into the he is defensive coach at average points against through out his time in that role.

2013 Avg points conceded: 19.9
2014 Avg points conceded: 19
2015 Avg points conceded: 15.8

Steve is an interesting one. What did his role entail?

If we ever want to beat the Storm bring in Scott Minto. But with all seriousness who next in Wheel of Misfortune.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • maddo
  • Broncorob
  • johnny plath
  • mitch222
  • Robboi_321
  • Organix
  • FACTHUNT
  • Financeguy
  • Xzei
  • thenry
  • TimWhatley
  • Broncosarethebest
  • lynx000
  • Footy Fanatic
  • broncoscope
  • Broncosgirl
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.