THE COACH Kevin Walters

Here's what Oates says anyway:

As long as they know they are doing a good job and we have their backs, nothing else matters,” Oates said.

“I don’t know where it has come from to be honest.

“I think ‘Kevvie’ is doing a great job and ‘Ikey’ is also doing a great job.

“The club is heading in the right direction and that’s what we all need to do for next season, look forward and let everyone do their jobs.

“The season finish wasn’t great but there were a lot of positives and we have to be happy with that.

“Personally, I don’t know where this is coming from, but I am happy with how things are going (between Ikin and Walters).”

“Ikin is massive for us, he is so smart,” Oates said.

“He is one of the smartest minds in footy for a long time.

“His show on Fox Sports (NRL 360) was one of the most watched shows in rugby league and he is doing a great job at the Broncos.

“He and Simon Scanlan (Broncos Academy and recruitment chief) are doing a great job behind the scenes and ‘Kevvie’ is now starting to show he is a good coach.

“He has his own way of doing things and that’s what you need to do, you need to find yourself as a coach and Kevvie has done that.”

Yes....very annoying

but that goes across the entire NRL.

I've come to accept the possibility...... that I'm wrong more often then I'm write.

Anyone have access to the latest article on players getting involved in Ikin and Walters saga

Oates has giant splinters in his arse with all the fence sitting. lol Ikin is the best, Walters is the best.

Ok, so why are the Cowboys in a preliminary final after finishing 15th last year

btw we were sitting pretty in 4th from round 11-20 until we shit the bed.

The Cowboys weren't as far out of shape as a squad as we were, yes teams can go from near last to top 4 in the space of an off-season, it's not common though.

The Cowboys weren't as far out of shape as a squad as we were, yes teams can go from near last to top 4 in the space of an off-season, it's not common though.

This is no excuse for us to still show none to very little improvement in the fundamentals of Rugby League.

A good coaching staff would have fixed those issues, just like Payten and his coaching staff have with the Cowboys.

But it came from Dobbo's arse first & then Badel's.
Disgusted Ew GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Dobbo was saying on Triple M yesterday or the day before that there is no rift between Ikin and Kev. The reasoning he pointed to was that they both attended Q Cup games together and went in the same car.

Wally is close to the players and Brisbane these days is he......pffft. :rofl

Who's got all the players on instagram. I reckon it'd be pretty easy to pick up on the divide via there.

I actually think this is a positive in a way. If we won 13 games with the players hating each other, we can surely win a couple more if they like each other

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Allo
  • Harry Sack
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Mustafur
  • leon.bott
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.