OFFICIAL Kevin Walters Steps Down As Broncos Coach

As bad as the coach churn is for the club, BHQ mods must love the ad revenue it brings in haha

@Nashy will be in Bali breaking phones with all this additional income

Someone hasn't visited the Automotive thread today. **** already brought a new car.

Problem is, he ordered it about a month ago so clearly knew something was up. The plot thickens.

Madge is the best option for us now. We need experience and higher standards and he brings both. Yeah his approach may be short term but that’s what we need. We desperately need a premiership in the next few years.

What? Madge got sacked by the Tigers. Is that not the buck stopping? Also by Souths, and he won a premiership there.
Exactly. Good thing we agree. We are happy to take the sloppy thirds from souths and the tigers.

His premiership was with a spine of Inglis, keary, reynolds and Api. In a team of burgess brothers, teo, tuqiri and the rest. If you call kevs GF year a fluke, you must call madges premiership a lotto win

Exactly. Good thing we agree. We are happy to take the sloppy thirds from souths and the tigers.

His premiership was with a spine of Inglis, keary, reynolds and Api. In a team of burgess brothers, teo, tuqiri and the rest. If you call kevs GF year a fluke, you must call madges premiership a lottery.
Penrith were happy to cop sloppy thirds

I only dream about Kyle Feldt pushing the ball into a tuft of grass while Darius Boyd falls to his knees like he is praying to allah
And to think I talked you up as a quality poster a few weeks back.

You are now on my naughty list.

His premiership was with a spine of Inglis, keary, reynolds and Api. In a team of burgess brothers, teo, tuqiri and the rest. If you call kevs GF year a fluke, you must call madges premiership a lotto win
What about the super league title, NZ series win where they flogged Australia and origin series win? Won the lotto a few times the lucky bugger.

I'll break my silence. Clubs fucked. The logic for firing kevy "1 finals in 4 seasons is unacceptable". Let's hire madge who's had 0 finals in 6 seasons.

But you know, **** it, the buck stops with the coach, just not madge surprisingly.
If madge gets the job and has similar results, I'd expect the same outcome.

Would you be here supporting madge if so? I doubt it.

Api was literally a toddler when they played in the GF

If madge gets the job and has similar results, I'd expect the same outcome.

Would you be here supporting madge if so? I doubt it.
you know what mate, I probably will. I'm a diehard broncos fan, whoever they appoint as the coach i will indefinitely support.

I did not want them to sack bennet, seibold or walters. I probably wont want them to sack the next bloke either. If we behave like the tigers we become the tigers is my philosophy..

Nothing we are doing right now screams powerhouse NRL club.

Api was literally a toddler when they played in the GF
Good point, Reece walsh, Ezra Mam were the same age in their grand final appearance. Why not cut Kevy more slack given he had two toddlers in his grand final, Madge only had one?

I hope Josh Hannay gets it, the Madge praise is craaaaaazy to me. Let’s build a future not a stop gap that might make us a top 4 team. Josh Hannay and Walker brothers as assistant. Than get an experienced defensive assistant
Rookie coach with no head of football, a failing R&R and zero football knowledge in the club... should work a treat

Need a tough hard arse coach to put some of the Broncos Rockstars in their place. 2 come to mind for me Madge and Sam Burgess. Although a left field package deal of Ben and Shane Walker along with Sam Walker would be interesting.
Why is there always a suggestion for the walker brothers? Are they still even coaching?

you know what mate, I probably will. I'm a diehard broncos fan, whoever they appoint as the coach i will indefinitely support.

I did not want them to sack bennet, seibold or walters. I probably wont want them to sack the next bloke either. If we behave like the tigers we become the tigers is my philosophy..

Nothing we are doing right now screams powerhouse NRL club.
Mate fair enough. I don't doubt your passion for the club, we just have a difference in the way we support the club. My opinion is sometimes change is required, however unpleasant that may be. Shirking that is not the approach that should be taken and I think it's a sign of weakness if one shys away from the hard decisions.

Sometimes you have to rip the bandaid off and start afresh. No one wanted it to end this way but here we are and now we have to make the best of it moving forward.

If whoever the next coach is ends up the same way, at least we can look ourselves in the mirror and say yep it didn't work out but at least we gave it a go. I'd be more disappointed in the club if we were held to ransom by the past, so many teams in other codes are victims of this and it always ends up the same way in the end.

Good point, Reece walsh, Ezra Mam were the same age in their grand final appearance. Why not cut Kevy more slack given he had two toddlers in his grand final, Madge only had one?
We need a new coach because the last one was as useless as a **** full of cold water. He was floundering. The players were ignoring him.

Madge, at this stage, looks like an upgrade. That's where we are at. Pick up your dolls and deal with it.

Active Now

• BroncosFan_Corey
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Skyblues87
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Big Del
  • Nerd
  • broncos4life
  • Hoof Hearted
  • sooticus
  • Wolfie
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Stix
  • pennywisealfie
  • Dee
  • ostin86
  • Harry Sack
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • Alec
  • Sproj
... and 29 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.