Kevvie will make the Broncos jersey sexy again

McHunt

McHunt

International Rep
Contributor
Aug 25, 2018
Screenshot 2021 03 01 Kev will restore pride in tarnished Broncos jersey

Living legend Gorden Tallis insists his good mate Kevin Walters will restore the pride in the ever morphing jersey he loves more than anything else in his wardrobe:

“Kevvie was the brains for us when we were playing and it was a great style of footy that we played and rugby league hasn’t changed that much since. The players just have to buy in. Where they were last year to here, they’ve got no other option but to buy in with Kevvie.”

H15650448 0 image a 8 1562283492297

Too sexy for a shirt

“I went back to the club as an ex-captain during the pre-season and gave the boys a bit of a speech. There’s a really good buzz and the camaraderie is there. That’s what Kevvie is really good at. Kevvie might love a joke but there’s no more serious guy when it comes to rugby league and winning.”

“I love the Broncos original jersey too – nothing beats the original. There’s a lot of jerseys I like but I’d probably have to throw the North Sydney jersey in there. Honestly, over the years, every team has had a great jersey. I love when Penrith went to the licorice allsorts, I love the Balmain one with Philips on the front. The Raiders jersey with Video Ezy is another classic.”

McHunt

Last edited:
yea good or bad anything tallis has to say about the broncos (or anything footy related) should just be shrugged of and ignored.

he has proved to many times what a imbecile he is

**** off dickhead.

Is he recruiting again for the Titans?

Is he recruiting again for the Titans?
Well I honestly think he did the Titans a diservice by influencing the decisuon to pay that salary to FIfita, one reason I am predicting the Titans to miss the 8, having an overpaid part time perfomer is not good for team harmony. The Broncs are finishing that journey, Milf, Macca, Boyd and it looks like the Titans are just starting.

I tried the new jersey on today at the shops. I quite like it. If this Broncos team can show it some pride this year I'll buy it.

Attachments

• 20210302_143209.jpg
    20210302_143209.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 70
I tried the new jersey on today at the shops. I quite like it. If this Broncos team can show it some pride this year I'll buy it.
Thats actually probably one of the best jerseys they've ever had if you take sponsorship into account.

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Xzei
  • The True King
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.