Knights

Well, they current have Isaako as the first choice option, so I dunno how pleased he'd really be.
I actually don't think he will be fullback tbh, and if he is I can only see it being for 2023

Ponga was a draw card prospect a couple of seasons ago. he is a modern day Greg Inglis these days- turns up for big games.

We should give the Phins Staggs and they can have a Best/Staggs centre pairing. That would be pretty sweet if you could get them playing well

We should give the Phins Staggs and they can have a Best/Staggs centre pairing. That would be pretty sweet if you could get them playing well

Why the heck would we do that?

Just when you think you're getting to know a guy...
@theshed.....!
WTF Bro?

Staggs is going a lot better than he is getting credit for. He is really trying to get involved and having Cobbs back helps him immensely.
I think he has been gash since his Origin dropping pretty much until the Newcastle game. Just don't think he is worth anywhere near what we are paying him.

I think he has been gash since his Origin dropping pretty much until the Newcastle game. Just don't think he is worth anywhere near what we are paying him.

Yeah but you are biased when it comes to Toes.

Yeah but you are biased when it comes to Toes.
Not really. I'm quite capable of separating what I think of him as a person from the player, and the player doesn't play well enough week in week out to warrant his contract.

Active Now

• Johnny92
  • Porthoz
  • Allo
  • Broncos Maestro
  • Bish
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • Foordy
  • Redux
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Behold
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • Accept
  • ChewThePhatt
  • bazza
  • Hurrijo
  • Pablo
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.