Kodi Nikorima appreciation thread

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Is he the right halfback? Is he not the right halfback? Who cares. He's a fucking little gun and tries his little hobbit heart out. Gotta find room for him somewhere in the side at all times.

I'm in the fan club... I think he will make a great little player if given the chance.

His ability to hold up the ball makes the defence make a decision which is where he attacks. It's why his short balls look so good or why it looks so easy when he runs through the defence. In fact when he runs through the defence it's not even a show and go at the line it is literally him getting outside his man, recognising it and waiting for the outside defender to either commit to him or his supporting player.

He looks a real natural footballer, even his kicking game whilst not perfect looks very natural off the boot. His bombs are hit sweetly and land on the mark (1-5m from the goal line).

To me he looks a natural footballer one of those guys where ball play, kicking and passing just looks their natural game.

Is he the right halfback? Is he not the right halfback? Who cares. He's a fucking little gun and tries his little hobbit heart out. Gotta find room for him somewhere in the side at all times.

I think he is an excellent 'super sub' and depth player for a surprisingly large number of positions. Very happy seeing him come on and add pace, agility and genuine enthusiasm into a team that as much as I love them, seems to lack those attributes a bit at the moment.

But as great as I think he is in those roles, him at starting halfback will see our great club as middle of the NRL pack, plodders at best.

If we are serious about being a leading club, we need a leading halfback OR 5/8 and we don't have either.

Won a heap of games with him and milf in the halves and we shoved him to fullback and he still made a hell of a go of it. Please play 7 next week kodi

There were definitely times where I was a little nervous having Kodi back there. But he played well.

I think he is an excellent 'super sub' and depth player for a surprisingly large number of positions. Very happy seeing him come on and add pace, agility and genuine enthusiasm into a team that as much as I love them, seems to lack those attributes a bit at the moment.

But as great as I think he is in those roles, him at starting halfback will see our great club as middle of the NRL pack, plodders at best.

If we are serious about being a leading club, we need a leading halfback OR 5/8 and we don't have either.
You are joking right? What "middle of the nrl pack" club wins 10/11? Even factoring in easy teams and fluke wins that is still better then middle of the pack. What else does he have to do to please you? That's a serious question. He's been man of he match in numerous matches from halfback, has a 90% win record in the position, shown loyalty for the club, played in the position at international level, and we have the best attack in the competition in the season when he has played half the season in the position (with way more then half of our points coming when he was at halfback).... please, I just want to know what else he has to do?

You are joking right? What "middle of the nrl pack" club wins 10/11? Even factoring in easy teams and fluke wins that is still better then middle of the pack. What else does he have to do to please you? That's a serious question. He's been man of he match in numerous matches from halfback, has a 90% win record in the position, shown loyalty for the club, played in the position at international level, and we have the best attack in the competition in the season when he has played half the season in the position (with way more then half of our points coming when he was at halfback).... please, I just want to know what else he has to do?
Beat Storm at 7

I REALLY hope Boyd is back next week because Milf and Niko are a great combo. Milf plays better with Niko at seven, so does Gillo.

I REALLY hope Boyd is back next week because Milf and Niko are a great combo. Milf plays better with Niko at seven, so does Gillo.
Does this really need to be said anymore? I think at this point we all know that Milford is a pussy when Benji is out there.

Does this really need to be said anymore? I think at this point we all know that Milford is a pussy when Benji is out there.

Blah blah Hunt the best half (even though he needs to be at 9 to be a good seven..go figure) blah blah Milford's crap blah blah.

Do you need to say anything anymore?

You want the best out of Milf, and thereby the best out of the team, put Niko at 7.

Active Now

• Midean
  • Mustafur
  • Lurker
  • Broncorob
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.