Konrad Hurrell Anyone?

austin71

austin71

NRL Player
Apr 21, 2013
Hurrel is rumored to be leaving the Warriors... What do you guys think?

Would happily send Jack Reed on the first plane back to England if it meant replacing him with Hurrell.

He's pretty tight with his family isn't he ?

Might not want to leave NZ.

A bit sick of everyone being so desperate to sign every player who might be rumoured to be off contract. Hurrell has his good points but he is lazy and a liability in defence.

Not sure but he would be awesome after an off season with our fitness coach!

A bit sick of everyone being so desperate to sign every player who might be rumoured to be off contract. Hurrell has his good points but he is lazy and a liability in defence.

I'm sorry. I though this was a forum to talk about this kind of thing? You don't have to read it...

Get out of my head!!!

No to hurrell for the same reasons beads said

Backline players are the last thing we need, unless they are exceptional

I'm not sure why we have to have a new thread for every off contract player. If you want to say should we sign him? Or him? Or him? Can't we just do that in the rumours/movements thread? It start a 'should we sign' thread so it's all kept in there?

Konrad can't even cement a spot in a team with terrible centres as it is. Lets throw big money at him. He is terrible defensively and is lazy and unfit. Basically a centre version of Sam Kasiano. Bloody barge arse shit kiwi

Yeah, he's got buckets of potential though like all worriers players he'll probably never fully reach it.

We have one of, if not the best, back lines in the comp and heaps of depth. We need halves who can utilise it not more backs.

Sounds like some people have been taking bitchy pills....

Just don't read it. It's VERY VERY simple.

On Hurrell, I would prefer we didn't chase him. If we were to sign a player from another club, I would rather we tried to lure Beale back to the club.

Sounds like some people have been taking bitchy pills....

Just don't read it. It's VERY VERY simple.

On Hurrell, I would prefer we didn't chase him. If we were to sign a player from another club, I would rather we tried to lure Beale back to the club.

Well apologies from beads and I for expressing an opinion of something that's really fucking annoying.

**** me, we're arguing about starting threads now? On the internet? On a Sunday?

Chill out amigos!

Absolutely I'd sign Hurrell. I don't think we should sign anyone and everyone who's off contract, but when someone becomes available with the potential of Hurrell, who has the ability to improve the first team, then you have to consider it.

Hurrell is a match-winner pure and simple. Think of Izzy Folau when he was playing centre for us and scored at will - I see that same potential in Hurrell. He may not be as elusive and agile as Folau, but he's one strong mofo and he's hardly a slouch when he does pin the ears back. If you're concerned about his defence, that can be improved with some discipline and good coaching. Our current backs are hardly the world's greatest defenders anyway, they're just average.

Love watching Hurrell play and it'd be fucking fantastic to see him in a Broncos jersey, but I don't think he'll leave New Zealand.

Hurrell and Mateo strike me as very similar - so much natural talent but they just seem lazy and not even interested at times.

**** me, we're arguing about starting threads now? On the internet? On a Sunday?

Chill out amigos!

Absolutely I'd sign Hurrell. I don't think we should sign anyone and everyone who's off contract, but when someone becomes available with the potential of Hurrell, who has the ability to improve the first team, then you have to consider it.

Hurrell is a match-winner pure and simple. Think of Izzy Folau when he was playing centre for us and scored at will - I see that same potential in Hurrell. He may not be as elusive and agile as Folau, but he's one strong mofo and he's hardly a slouch when he does pin the ears back. If you're concerned about his defence, that can be improved with some discipline and good coaching. Our current backs are hardly the world's greatest defenders anyway, they're just average.

Love watching Hurrell play and it'd be fucking fantastic to see him in a Broncos jersey, but I don't think he'll leave New Zealand.

IMHO any potential hurrell has will never be reached because he has lazy, pure and simple. IMO that will never change. For mine if we did sign him he would be the type of player have the forum jizzes about but come five games into the season when he is unfit, disinterested and making minichello look like he has the safest hands in the game we will calling for him to be dropped and asking where that reed bloke is

Active Now

• theshed
  • Behold
  • mrslong
  • Morkel
  • Justwin
  • Old Mate
  • bazza
  • Manofoneway
  • Jedhead
  • BroncosAlways
  • Redux
  • Maddy
  • broncs30
  • Xzei
  • Foordy
  • Santa
  • BruiserMk1
  • mrtij
  • Dash
  • Allo
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.