Kotoni Staggs bench presses 110kg 1 rep max

Broncs1459

Broncs1459

QCup Player
Aug 24, 2012
As per recent video

Anybody else disappointed by this? Majority of average gym goer do more and broncos guys have the best training available.

I don't even know how that is possible considering he is soo powerful with fending.

I could do atleast 130kg right now for a 1 rep max even though I prefer using Dumbbells for bench press, and I only started getting back into strength training 6 months ago.

If it was at the end of a gym session then it would make sense.

Where is this video?

Come to think of it, he's had bung shoulders for awhile. I imagine most NRL players with an injury history will he modified training regimes. At the end of the day, on field performance is king.

We more than make up for it in big Marty T.
That bloke is known for being a killer in the gym.

110kg does seem low though, considering how hard he hits in defense.

While he's monstering people on the field with and without the ball, I wouldnt give a snowmans fart what he can and cant lift.

Kotonis power is more in his legs I reckon.

Meh. He's strong as **** on field. Plenty of gym strong weak ***** IRL.

Muscles are heavy and don’t make you quicker…except quads probably.. but bench pressing could just be an issue with the shoulders.

Size doesn't count......It's how you use it that matters.

Muscles are heavy and don’t make you quicker…except quads probably.. but bench pressing could just be an issue with the shoulders.
Chest is more linked with Triceps.

That said there would definitely be limitations of how far they can grow their muscles for a weight thing as they manage what it should be as their body program, That said Kotoni looks like a a pro body builder with his physique, more so then any other player in our team.

I'm just completely done with Staggs he's had his chance to push on and has just failed to get there. Yes its only early in his contract and yes it's early in the season. But Cobbo is just superior to him in every way and he just makes things happen from nothing. Cobbo needs the ball in his hands more and can't do that from the wing. We have seen Arthur's is a solid player and can do the job as well. Arthur's on the wing and Cobbo to centre and Staggs out the door. That gives us breathing space for Haas as well.

Kotonis power is more in his legs I reckon.

Tore his labrum 12 months ago .

What does a torn shoulder labrum feel like?​

The most common symptoms of a torn shoulder labrum are: shoulder pain, instability and, in some cases, a feeling of grinding, locking or catching while moving the shoulder. These symptoms may vary depending on the type of labral tear a person has.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Bucking Beads
  • mieko
  • Broncosgirl
  • Manofoneway
  • Broncosarethebest
  • bert_lifts
  • Turks85
  • Galah
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Waynesaurus
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Gaz
  • MaroubraBroncos
... and 4 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.