OFFICIAL Kurt Capewell signs with the Broncos from 2022

And cape well was enormous last night. It’s the little things like kick chase and kick pressure that he did so well at. He is a great pickup

And cape well was enormous last night. It’s the little things like kick chase and kick pressure that he did so well at. He is a great pickup
He was great, especially in the 2nd half.

The only frustration I have with him is that he doesn't pass as early as I would like and he tends to go himself alot (i.e taking the wrong option). He's not a destructive runner of the ball so when he gets it with time and space, I'd prefer if he passed it to the blokes outside him. The little effort areas of his game are fantastic though.

It's nit-picking but I noticed the decision making a couple times in the first half. Wasn't the complete performance by any means but a massive upgrade on what we currently have.

Even still, zero impact. Was getting dominated in every single tackle.
Yeah to me it looked like he was trying to feel his way into the game... "get my hands on the ball and have a hit up".

But his first hitup was a slap in the face as Latrell comes up quick and puts a shot on him... like "welcome to origin, you cant bring that softly softly bullshit here". It would've been a serious reality check to Flegs and to me he looked like he was just holding on throughout his stint.

There was one point where he ended up defending Paulo 1v1 on his try line and was struggling to hold him out, but luckily some extra defence came over to assist. I think if he concedes a try there he would've been absolutely smashed by the public, but he was able to just hang in there long enough until help arrived.

I think in origin you need to be 100% confident in your own abilities and completely understand your own game and Flegler doesnt look to be there yet.

The game comes so quickly at you that you probably fall back into muscle memory pretty quickly and dont have a whole lot of time to think about too much... so you need to know your own game inside out to focus on the situation in front of you, instead of being in your own head thinking about a million different things.

Yeah to me it looked like he was trying to feel his way into the game... "get my hands on the ball and have a hit up".

But his first hitup was a slap in the face as Latrell comes up quick and puts a shot on him... like "welcome to origin, you cant bring that softly softly bullshit here". It would've been a serious reality check to Flegs and to me he looked like he was just holding on throughout his stint.

There was one point where he ended up defending Paulo 1v1 on his try line and was struggling to hold him out, but luckily some extra defence came over to assist. I think if he concedes a try there he would've been absolutely smashed by the public, but he was able to just hang in there long enough until help arrived.

I think in origin you need to be 100% confident in your own abilities and completely understand your own game and Flegler doesnt look to be there yet.

The game comes so quickly at you that you probably fall back into muscle memory pretty quickly and dont have a whole lot of time to think about too much... so you need to know your own game inside out to focus on the situation in front of you, instead of being in your own head thinking about a million different things.

On a side note, with all the maccas jokes made around here about Milf, can you imagine if Latrell played for us?

Milf, Munster and Ash Taylor look like ripped gods of fitness carved from stone next to Latrell.

It's ridiculous hey... For a guy known for his aerial ability.... He has caught like 2 ever and none in the past 18months
He often doesn't even look close to catching it either. Last night it bounced right off his chest, didn't even get an arm to it. Not surprising I guess from the guy who knocked himself out by landing on his head when scoring a try.

Was last night the first professional game in which Tom Flegler didn't knock on or give away a penalty? Turning point maybe....
Joey John’s said origin is easier 🤪

Active Now

• Hoof Hearted
  • Financeguy
  • Broncorob
  • GCBRONCO
  • KateBroncos1812
  • ChewThePhatt
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Cavalo
  • ezpz
  • marw
  • Big Del
  • Waynesaurus
  • broncsgoat
  • jarro65
  • Sproj
  • RodF
  • Tim K
  • azza.79
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.