PLAYER Kurt capewell

Has he got a dicky knee? Is it an old injury or just a persistent niggle?

Ok so like………..2 of us like him, me and mrslong. settled. The rest of you heard it from us two first.

Ok so like………..2 of us like him, me and mrslong. settled. The rest of you heard it from us two first.

Actually Wendell Sailor got in before you when he suggested that Capewell was a more important signing than ARey (as good and as important as ARey has been for us)

I've been wanting us to go after Capewell since maybe 2020 or so when Penrith were looking to transition to Martin, but he's also been a great second rower since sharks picked him. I may have even been keen on him back when he was leaving sharks and he was given a contract at penrith at the 11th hour.

Whenever he was required to step in and play 80 for the sharks he would get through his work and always seem to be there providing attacking spark. When he first went to penrith he was churning out 80 on their edge and providing real stability out there as they were bringing those young guys through.

He's just a great footballer and one of those guys that pops up where the ball is. I was just as stoked to see us pick up Capewell as I was when we picked up Reynolds... he was always going to be such a good signing for us

He hasn't really been able to get a good injury free run to start his broncos career, but I think we'll really start to see the best of him when we get past origin.

Actually Wendell Sailor got in before you when he suggested that Capewell was a more important signing than ARey (as good and as important as ARey has been for us)
Fair enough, 3 of us lol. Sorry folks I guess I have a man crush on him. I’m very impressed with him, another player that does the 1%’s.

We really should hit the back end of the season with a wet sail if we can just manage as best as possible the next month. Even if we lose a few games, so be it. Having Capes and Reynolds will help massively at the pointy end of the season, even if we have to come from the bottom of the 8.

I've been wanting us to go after Capewell since maybe 2020 or so when Penrith were looking to transition to Martin, but he's also been a great second rower since sharks picked him. I may have even been keen on him back when he was leaving sharks and he was given a contract at penrith at the 11th hour.

Whenever he was required to step in and play 80 for the sharks he would get through his work and always seem to be there providing attacking spark. When he first went to penrith he was churning out 80 on their edge and providing real stability out on their edge as they were bringing those young guys through.

He's just a great footballer and one of those guys that pops up where the ball is. I was just as stoked to see us pick up Capewell as I was when we picked up Reynolds... he was always going to be such a good signing for us

He hasn't really been able to get a good injury free run to start his broncos career, but I think we'll really start to see the best of him when we get past origin.
Yep he is our Superman....
he wears his Capewell....
Sorry back under my log..
But first always rated him very highly,
he reminds me of Matt Geyer.

Count me on that list Tommy, stoked with him as a Bronco, our best signing after Reynolds.

He's the perfect secondary leadership option for when Reyno isn't available, and can mentor Carrigan as time goes on. Very astute signing.

Big Del thinks he is a more important signing than ARey. Coach Walters often praises him. I agree he is an excellent signing, but I don't think there's been any stealth type radar dodging going on.

Tommy seems to really want to have push back on this one for some reason so I’ll play along…
hmf! I hate Capewell hmf !

Yep he is our Superman....
he wears his Capewell....
Sorry back under my log..
But first always rated him very highly,
he reminds me of Matt Geyer.
AED4109F A83D 4456 8332 F062451FD13B

Although he may not achieve the stats that other players produce, Capewell is one of those players that makes his team mates better, and they are the type of players u need when you have other young talent in your team.

Our left side looks significantly better in attack (herbie and oates scoring significantly more tries than last year) and defence and I think a large part of this can be attributed to his communication, experience and ability to work with other players.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Xzei
  • Jedhead
  • Wolfie
  • bb_gun
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Foordy
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Culhwch
  • davidp
  • Battler
  • MrRobot
  • Midean
  • FACTHUNT
  • Galah
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.